Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Exercising for Me.

Ahhh my favorite part of the day...not really ;) not yet anyways. it was raining all morning and I wanted to go for a walk, I put my 2 year old down for her nap and pretty much as soon as she fell asleep the sun came out and its clear and windy right now, but the kiddo is sleeping so I had to ride the bike. it was a 20 minute ride today followed by some push ups and stretching. then a light lunch of soup. all in all a decent afternoon so far if not boring. I can't wait until it warms up, I have had that park on my mind all day, theres a hike through the bird sanctuary that I have never went on, no reason really for not going but now for some reason I gotsta do it.

So as far as the exercise goes for me I am in full on exercise mode and being very adamant about making sure I do it every day. because I know if I stop then I won't want to start again so thats that, I am doing it and I am not stopping. It takes a whole 30-45 mins out of my day to do it and not doing it is much worse than taking that tiny piece of time from my day, and honestly I feel better after I work out. hopefully some old habits return and I get into a zone (getting there already) and eventually get back into lifting weights on a regular basis.

Thanks for reading

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. That wind was really howling today! good job getting your fitness in for today. Yes!

    ReplyDelete