Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 10

I am feeling great about this whole change, I feel better and honestly feel like its working. I took a walk again, and ended up carrying my daughter half way again, more resistance for me I guess, no worries I am enjoying the walks and so is my daughter. I felt hungry last night right before bed but it passed and all was well. so over all pretty good day as far as this "diet" thing goes. I am attempting to work less white bread into my daily intake but finding out its a bit harder than I expected, a lot of what I have been eating is making sandwiches etc and I really don't like whole wheat bread, and since this is a lifestyle change and not a diet, adding something that I just do not like doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Onto the menu for the 10th day.

01/10/2008

Breakfast

8:45 AM
1 boiled egg 70
2 slices white bread 140
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
1 glass Crystal light 10

11:00 AM
1 hebrew national hotdog 45

Lunch
1:45 PM
3 hebrew national hotdogs 135
3/4 cup cooked rice 150
1/2 pat butter 20
1 tbsp ketchup 15
glass of crystal light 15

Dinner
6:00 PM
7oz roast chicken breast 385
1 cup cooked white rice 200
1cup canned peas 120
1 pat butter 35
glass of crystal light 15

8:30 PM
1 dill pickle 5


Grand total of 1395 Calories
for day 10 and I am starting to wonder why it took me this long to start and keep up with something like this, I am finding it easy so far! The comments and supportive messages are helping a lot so keep them coming! my wife is doing well with this too though she is perfect the way she is, she has been extremely supportive of me and my change and has lost some weight since she started counting calories with me.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: