Monday, February 25, 2008

Exercise

OK its an hour after my AM post I just did 20 minutes on the bike and 40 push ups, a stretch routine and I am going for a walk in a bit and will likely ride the bike this afternoon again. I am actually annoyed at this stall with the weight dropping. I will not take no weight dropped for an answer. so in response to the lovely ape in my previous post "Oh what to do, what to doooo?" the only thing that I can think of...work out harder and try and figure out why I stalled. Yes I know these things happen when losing weight BUT I won't take that for an answer, after all I am Wonder boy....

There WILL be a loss by Friday anything else is unacceptable.

"It’s a very funny thing about life, if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it." -William Somerset Maugham-

As Ever
Me

0 comments: