Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A cold, wet, slushy interlude.

We got 4-5 inches of snow over night, My son is home from school today due to the cancellation and its been raining on top of the snow all day. This will surely freeze over night into a nice big sheet of ice, woohoo fun! currently theres a flood warning for this area, welcome to New England!

I spent 40 minutes clearing the driveway, so 40 mins of extra exercise for me ;). I would push the snow/slush out of the way and it was replaced with water. its crazy wet out there. when I came in I was as wet as if I took a shower, I didn't have gloves on so my hands looked like prunes :) . its actually not that cold out the thermometer we have in the back of the house says 34 degrees.

My father is stopping by tomorrow, I am curious to see if he notices a difference in the way I look. (hes not the type to say so if he did) but maybe he will if he does. he lives about an hour from me, the last time I saw him was on Christmas.

Anyways I just thought I would pop in with a mid day post.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: