Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 36

36 days in, I have been taking 1200 mg of Lecithin per day for about a week now and 32-40 oz of Green tea per day for 2 or so weeks, whether its helping or not I am unsure, but I am happy about my results to this point. I will up the Lecithin to 2400 mg per day for a week and then back to 1200 for a week cycling like that. The green tea I drink in place of Crystal light for the most part, but still use the CL just less than when I first started this.

I have been craving fish lately, shrimp and scallops specifically, I can't help but wonder if I am missing something in my diet that the fish offers nutritionally. I will research that a bit and report my findings, if there are any. I have not eaten beef in I don't know how long, partially because we have been leaning towards chicken and fish but mainly because I saw on the news that Cloned beef will be hitting our shelves soon if not already, and the FDA is not going to make the industry tell us which beef is from cloned stock and which is not. sorry I just don't wish to be a part of that sort of thing.

It has been in the mid 40's the past few days, perfect walking weather! except for all of the rain were getting along with it. I did not get any exercise for Tuesday because I had a pinch between my shoulder blade so I decided to take the day off, I could not do a push up because of it and I didn't want to risk hurting myself riding the bike so it was a free day as far as working out goes. I plan on riding today (Wednesday) as I woke up and the "pinch" is gone.

Onto the menu.

02/05/2008


Breakfast
10:00 AM
1/2 cup refried beans (3 tacos) 90
3 small mission white tortillas 165
1oz Kraft lite cheddar cheese 50
2 oz tomato 10
1oz lettuce 5
2tbsp red taco sauce 10
2 slices jalapeno 5
large glass crystal light 10

Lunch
2:00 PM
1 Gortons fish fillet 170
3/4 cups cooked white rice 150
1/4 cup pinto beans 50
glass crystal light 10
Dannon lite yogurt 60

Dinner
6:00 PM
4oz pork chop 265
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
1 cup canned carrot coins 60
1 pat butter 35

8:00 PM
Dannon lite yogurt 60

Grand total of 1355 calories for the day, I am happy with that, I have been coming in very close to the 1500 mark a lot lately. I have begun to wonder if I am eating enough, as far as my body goes to lose weight most efficiently. I feel fine and I am getting enough as far as my hunger goes, but I am unsure that I am getting enough as far as the body's needs go. the fish craving has me thinking. otherwise everything is still going strong and I don't miss the heavy diet that I was eating a little more than a month ago, well, maybe I miss the Bacon Pizza. just a little.

As Ever
Me

4 comments:

  1. I think our bodies do tell us what they need in the form of cravings. Well, except for the carb cravings- those are usually bad.
    I will read more on the lecethin. I actually tried to up my protein yesterday, but still ended the day with carbs highest. Fat was much better though at 22%. You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omega-3
    Seafood has a lot of Omega-3's... But I forget why they are important... Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon pizza.....yum.
    You're doing great. Let us know what you find out about that fish craving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye, Bacon pizza has been a thought here and there lol tis my weakness I am afraid. hmmmm maybe Scallops wrapped in bacon will do the trick! look for that on my menu soon!

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete