Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 51

Last nights eclipse was pretty cool and there will not be another until late December 2010 so I am happy that I got to see it. my son and daughter got to see it too so that was fun as well. I did get a few pictures (not great ones) and I will post them up as soon as I can find my card reader.


The intake was good for the fifty first day, I hit 1280 calories and didn't eat all the way to 1500 because I decided to not eat just to get them in. we had a bit of a late dinner and that didn't leave a lot of wiggle room as far as getting in some good light calories later on.

I did cheat and weigh myself yesterday and this morning, it did not move from yesterday to today but the total for the week so far is good as far as I am concerned. I am happy with the number I saw on the scale this morning, you will have wait for tomorrow and the "official" weigh in day to see that number ;) I find that weighing myself a couple times a week seems to help me stay accountable, one because if I see that the number has not moved much I work harder for that day and the next, then I weigh in again and if the number is good it gives me a feeling of accomplishment therefore I work harder, its a win win for me in that respect.

onto the menu.

02/20/2008

Breakfast
8:45 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 100
1 boiled egg 70

11:45 AM
1 can tuna 150
1 tbsp miracle whip 35

Lunch
2:15 PM
1 can light progresso soup 120
1 Dannon light yogurt 60

Dinner
6:00 PM
small green salad 50
2 tbsp light Ceasar dressing 90

7:00 PM
7oz roast chicken breast 350
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150


Grand total of 1280 calories
for the day, its low, but i said I wasn't going to eat just to eat. I think I need to find a balance between not eating just to eat and making sure that I get all of my calories in during the day so that I do not end up with a reserve of calories at the end of the day.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: