Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Exercise

Its 9:15 pm and I just finished my workout, 25 minutes on the bike and 40 push ups. I ran into a small bump earlier and could not do it until now. I do not want to skip another day.

Ok its now 9:31 pm, I just remembered that there is a total eclipse tonight the totals out around 10:04 pm and it is absolutely crystal clear outside so I just ran out and took a look at it. its about half way covered currently and I snapped a few pictures, this eclipse is suppose to be red so I will try and get some pictures of it at its peak and i will post them on the AM's entry. you will have to excuse the not so gorgeous pictures as I do not expect them to come out beautiful as I am shooting through a digital, (a nice digital but still) Ihope to get at least a few decent pics.

ok now that I am off track and want to go look at the moon this post is officially done! lol

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. Checked out the moon at 10:40pm, and it looks blurry but not eclipse like. Did I miss it?????
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you missed it, it started around 8:45 EST and ends at 10:53 if I remember right. I got some not so good pics that I will post up tomorrow ;)

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! I missed it, too! My dad told me about it, but I put the kids to bed, and accidentally fell asleep with my little one when I was getting her to bed. (I have to lay down with her...)
    I can't wait to see your pictures!
    Way to get that exercise in! Great going!

    ReplyDelete