Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 34

My weekends seem to go all weird as far as the intake goes, I usually wake up a little later than normal and because the wife and kids are around I just don't eat until later. I don't know if thats a good thing, because its changing things up for my body, or a bad thing, because my meals tend to be very minimal early on in the day and very heavy toward the evening. a long as the weights dropping I will not worry about such things :) . nothing really exciting to report about the day, it was a lazy day home for the most part.

I normally don't exercise on the weekends, no reason really why I don't, I just don't. I am looking forward to taking a walk if the rain holds off today, its suppose to drizzle in the afternoon. if thats the case, a bike ride will have to do. either way I am looking forward to it today. Spring time cannot come fast enough for me at this point, for a few reasons actually. it will be nice outside so I can go for walks and or to the park, and by spring it will have been 4 to 5 months at this and the weight loss will hopefully be significant by then! I also snuck a look at the scale this morning (Monday) I will not say what I saw but still happy :) .

onto the menu.

02/03/2008

Breakfast
12:45 PM
2 slices Beefsteak lite rye 80
1tbsp peanut butter 100
1tbspn grape jelly 50
1oz Vermont sharp cheddar 110
8 wheat Ritz crackers 112
green tea 0

Lunch
5:00 PM
Danon Cherry Vanilla Yogurt 60

Dinner
7:00 PM
5oz roast chicken breast 250
11oz baked potato 290
1cup canned corn 120
2 pats butter 70
2 tbsp no fat sour cream 25
1 glass crystal light 10

9:30 PM
1 Zone perfect bar 210

Grand total of 1487 calories for the day, sort of heavy late in the day and non existent earlier on. it doesn't seem to affect the loss so I won't really worry about it. maybe the change keeps my body guessing, all in all a good day and weekend. Until next time, Thanks for reading.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I gotta know: Did you have peanut butter and jelly on Rye bread?? ;)

    I look forward to springtime, too. It feels like spring today outside, and I will probably find something to do outside for a while today.
    Oh boy, I can't wait until Friday, when you tell us how many more pounds you've shed....
    I'm stepping on the scale every morning, too, and am still satisfied with what I'm seeing! Yay!
    As far as eating heavy late in the day: I still don't really know much about that. I'd like to find out, though, if doing that apparently effects weight loss one way or the other. I've heard in the past things like, "Don't eat after 6 p.m." But, I never have really heard any real explanation about how it effects weight loss...
    But like you said, as long as you're still seeing results on the scale, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. Especially if you're only doing it during the weekends. Maybe you can just try to get your heaviest meals out of the way earlier in the day during the week, and then do it however you want on the weekends??
    You're doing great! Staying under your calories even on different kinds of days! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,
    Yes I did have PB&J on rye lol, it wasn't bad at all! thanks for the support.

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete