Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's a State of Mind...



There is something in the air today; upon waking up I felt the need to move. So I did. We were expecting rain so I left the house early and went on a 2 mile walk to get the blood moving, upon reaching my door again I went straight for the bike, 25 minutes later I had a decent sweat going and onto the dumbbells, Concentration curls, Hammer curls, One handed triceps extensions, Behind the head triceps extensions, followed by 50 push ups 20-15-15. All before noon, Tired, weak and sweating I feel great. Will I be sore tomorrow? Quite possibly, and most likely, but it will be the kind of pain that makes a person want more of the same. I do miss my heavy bag, maybe I will have to look into picking one up, ending this workout with some time hitting a heavy bag would have been the ending it needed. There’s a 6’5’’ 438 pound freight train coming through, step back now madam we wouldn’t want anyone to get hurt. Hey kid It’s a state of mind, could you pick up your pity and step aside now son, I have things to do.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Chugachugachoochoo! I love your attitude today...it's very contagious! I did some of those weight lifting exercises yesterday at work! LOL, since it was a 1/2 day at school I took my daughter with me to work at 2:30...she doesn't have to be there until 4:00 pm for her class...but we were out setting up the gym for the afternoon and we have a ton of weights for the gymnasts to use in their training and she was 'training' me...I was using the 8 lb dumbbells...more than I thought I'd be able to lift :) Great great job on all the exercise today !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes-that is a lot of exercise. Great job.

    ReplyDelete