Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 152

Its now one hundred fifty two days into a change in lifestyle that is proving to be one of the best choices I have made in my adult life. I weigh less than I have in I would guess at least 7 years and feel good physically for the first time in as many years as mentioned. moderate eating and exercise is to blame, well that and my determination to see this thing through to my goal weight. It has become somewhat of a game to me to finish this, and I am a poor loser so thats that.

Intake for Friday was good coming in at 1340 calories but not so good if going by the times I ate and what it was that was eaten, not terribly bad or anything just not as good as it could have been. I have been making this BBQ beans and rice with shredded chicken lately and it is quickly turning into my family's favorite dish, its sort of a mixture of the rice and black beans (seasoned) and topped off with shredded BBQ chicken and we will usually have a veggie with it on the side, Broccoli seems to go good with the BBQ, I will post that recipe up here in a day or two I just thought I would mention it today because as I write this we are making our Bulk grocery list for the month. here is my menu from Friday.

05/30/08

Breakfast
10:00 AM
smart ones meal 200
whole wheat english muffin 100
omega 3 25

Lunch

1:45 PM
1 dannon light yogurt 60

3:00 PM
1 tbsp peanut butter 95
1 tbsp jelly 50
2 slices wheat bread 140

Dinner
5:45 PM
2 cups home made soup 300
3/4 cups white rice 150

1 gallon blueberry green tea 80

8:00 PM
2/3 zone bar 140

Not so bad not so good, but the scale said I dropped weight from yesterdays weigh in so all in all I am happy with it. I also wanted to mention that the blueberry tea was drank throughout the day not at dinner time, its just where it ended up on my excel sheet. Thats my Saturday post and I hope anyone reading has a good weekend themselves.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: