Saturday, March 1, 2008

Day 60

My funk is over, and I am back on track, all except for the fact that I need to go out and find a pedal for my exercise bike now! on day 60 I was riding the bike as usual and the pedal started feeling odd, so I got off of the bike to check it out and all seemed ok, so I chalked it up to my imagination and began to ride once again, thats when the pedal popped off of the left side, another WTF moment for sure. so my bike ride was cut short, so off to the bike shop to look for a compatible pedal.

I honestly believe that this weeks low drop in weight is a side affect of me not taking care of myself the way I should have, I was going to bed later than normal (Damn you Conan Obrien) and not drinking enough fluids, and when I looked back at my intake the sodium was on the high side. I have been to bed between 10pm and 11pm for the past couple days and thats the plan for the week to see if theres a difference and if there is, I am sorry Conan our relationship will have to end.


The intake for the day went well, I loaded up the calories in the morning and tapered them off as the day went on. I was not hungry late in the day and felt good about what I was doing. hopefully changing up when the calories go in will tell my body that there is change and will keep it guessing a bit, as well as the tapering off will hopefully help because I am sleeping on less calories than I have been. We shall see, onto the menu.

02/29/2008

Breakfast
8:00 AM
1.5 cup bran cereal 180
1 cup 1% milk 110

9:00 AM
3/4 banana 90
2 tspn peanut butter 80

Lunch
12:30 PM
1 Gortons fish fillet 170
1 cup cooked white rice 200
1 pat butter 35
1 glass crystal light 20

3:00 PM
1 dannon lite yogurt 60

Dinner

5:45 PM
1 can tuna 150
2 slices wheat bread 160
slightly more than 1 tbsp Miracle whip 45
2oz sliced tomato 10
crystal light 20

7:15 PM
1 dill pickle 10

Grand total of 1340 calories
for the day, I did want to get all the way up to 1500 but it just didn't happen. I do want to say thanks to everyone that took the time to email me or send me a message on some of the forums or respond with a comment on here, they do help keep me in line and make me realize that I am still in fact on track etc etc etc. so Thanks

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good, Tony.
    That Conan pic surprised me and cracked me up at the same time! He's one clever funny guy! He wears too much makeup sometimes, but we can blame that on his makeup artist.
    Hope you are able to repair that bicycle pedal! Have a great weekend, and keep up the good work! Eat a cookie or something with breakfast, and you'll get closer to your 1500 calories, for goodness sakes!!!!! ;)
    Boy, if I knew I had extra calories to spare every day, I'd be finding all kinds of good stuff to eat to use them up!!
    ....some cream in your coffee or tea, a glass of milk (you do miss your milk, right?), a Klondike bar or SOMETHING! You can get in those extra 100 or so calories and enjoy it! Good luck with that.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your feeling good again and staying on track. I would also like to thank you for the detailed info shared about your militia. Seems they deploy regularly!! :--)
    Excellent!!!
    Here's to a great month of March!

    ReplyDelete