Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 68 a very late post for the day.

I almost forgot to post today (Sunday) , we woke up early and loaded up everybody into my Mother in laws borrowed Jeep Cherokee and went down to my aunts and cousins house for the day. it was a very long day with a terrible menu, I am considering not posting it honestly, lets just say that Mcdonalds is involved, Doh! I am under calories but still. My cousin totaled his car so he gave me the wheels and tires off of it before he gets rid of it, thats why we borrowed the Cherokee. so I have a new set of wheels and tires for the Mustang, the only thing is that they are black and my car is dark green so I don't know how it would look. hmmm maybe wifys car..

anyways its getting late and we just got in so let me toss up the menu for Saturday and I will give a more detailed post in the am for Day 69 (Sunday).

03/08/2008

Breakfast
10:30 AM
1 boiled egg (beet egg) 75

11:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 100

Lunch
1:45 PM
1 can progresso soup 120
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150

Dinner
5:30 PM
6oz lean pork loin 320
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
small green salad 40
2 tbsp lite ceasar dressing 90

10:45 PM
8 cups air popped popcorn 160
1 tbsp butter 100

Grand total of 1410 calories for the day, it was movie night Saturday we watched Gone baby gone, I liked it, it was a good movie, much better than I expected. I will see you all in the morning when I post up the bad menu from today (Sunday)

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you bad boy, you. I can't wait to hear what kind of sinful things you had from McDonalds! I hope it was a yummy Big Mac or some chicken nuggets with barbeque sauce!! Mmmmm....I miss those things. And, I hate to say it, but big mac's are the BOMB diggity. ;)
    I'm glad you finally posted something today! I was starting to get worried...
    "See" ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete