Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 66 and weigh in.

I have dropped lower in weight than I have been in about 5-6 years. I hit my 2nd goal, that goal was to get under 479 lbs. I also went for a walk on day 66 and I put my little one in her stroller and walked 1 mile in 18 minutes so thats slightly more than 3MPH for almost 20 mins, I think I have found the answer to my broken bike pedal, as long as the weather holds up. something I noticed during the walk is that my jeans kept falling down, even with a belt so I struggled to keep them up which made for an uncomfortable walk, but it also meant that I must be losing more weight so it was a good uncomfortable feeling. I came home and just for fun tried a pair of jeans on that were 1 size smaller and low and behold they fit! so I am down 3 pants whole sizes now since starting. also I posted a photo up in the beginning of starting this blog and I tried the shirt that I am wearing in that picture on and it just about fit! I could wear it out if I wanted to and it would probably be unnoticeable that it was slightly too small. its been a good week for me all around, I have come to terms with the fact that 7-8lbs will not drop off per week and I have to be good with that, and I thank the people that have emailed me on this subject, it helped.

Total loss for this week is 4lbs so I am down to 477lbs at wake up time today, now I gotta say I have not had a launch at the docks since Wednesday, so I am probably a little less than 477 but it is what the scale says it is on wake up on Fridays ;) so 477 it is. I am happy with that number. besides did I mention that its the lightest I have been in 5 years? oh yeah I did :)

My next goal will be to get to 460 lbs, I will take a few baby steps with some goals as it seems that its coming off slower than in the very beginning, and I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. so 460 is a 17lb loss from today. I will see my cousin and an aunt and uncle this weekend for the first time since Christmas and I am very curious to see if they notice the weight loss. they all know that I have lost weight but have not seen me so I am curious to see the reactions. this is turning into a long post so I will cut it off here. and give you the menu along with my item that weighs 477lbs.

This 1974 GT550 weighs 477 lbs


03/06/2008

Breakfast
8:15 AM
2 boiled egg (beet egg) 150
1 banana 105

10:15 AM
1 pear 85

Lunch
1:00 PM
1 can lite progresso soup 120
1/2 cup cooked white rice 100
1 Dannon lite yogurt 60
1 cup 1% milk 110

3:00 PM
small dannon lite yogurt 45

Dinner
6:15 PM
5oz roast chicken 250
1/2 cup cooked white rice 100
1 1/3 cup fresh frozen green beans 60
1/2 pat butter 20

9:00 PM
Green tea w/2 tspn honey 40

Grand total of 1245 calories for the day, I have to say I am happy with my losses to date and know I am bettering myself and my family because I will be around a long time because of this change. I just wish that I had done this a long time ago, something dawned on me as I wrote this last part of the post, I was not happy with living in CA for the past 8 years, maybe that contributed to the weight not coming off but going up, now that I am "Home" back in New England maybe something clicked inside me and its why I am successful so far, I will have to give that some thought. either way Thanks for following.

As Ever
Me

4 comments:

  1. ..."launch at the docks..." HAHAHAHAAA!! That's just the same way I feel! I even tried to mention something about it in my post this morning, but it never could have been as clever as that!

    Down 4 pounds?! Good for you!! Yay, Tony!! How exciting that you're lighter than you've been in 5 years. I know that's GOT to feel awesome. Glad to hear you got in a walk this morning - sorry you almost lost your pants during it. ;)
    Keep up the great work! You should be extremely proud of yourself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just noticed that you've had 17 votes on your poll! That's cool. Wonder where all of those readers are....
    EVERYBODY LEAVE A COMMENT!

    hehee.

    Let's see if that works.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZEUS man don't you know that ain't cool if your pants aren't "sagging" duh all the cool kids are doing it!!!! I have actually seen kids that run and nearly fall down because their pants are dropping so badly. It is soooooo funny. Maybe kids don't do that where you live...than you could start the trend. :) ha ha ha ha ha

    I am really happy for your loss -- isn't that a play on words!! Usually that statement is reserved for death and usually people are sorry for your loss. Not in this case keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! And YES, I am strongly believing the more protein the better. Next week will surely tell. I gained lest than a half a pound, and the way I have been eating, I'm glad thats all.
    Walking is great. you really kept a great pace- keep up the positive attitude, and your next goal isnt that far out. Yay, for Tony! Congrat's!

    ReplyDelete