Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 89

Maybe one of the worse days for the intake since starting, not because of the calories, because they were in fact under my limit, but because of the spacing between eating and what I ate. as stated in my last post I went to Long Island to pick up some seats for my car, this fact messed me up in all kinds of ways. I started out good but then I left the house and the journey began, we got to the guys house in Long Island and he had maybe 7 whole Mustangs there he was selling, and a few junk ones and a race car in the garage, lots of eye candy for me. the seats I got are in great shape and out of a 2001 Mustang GT (mine is a 1997) the guy was a real moron, but hey I don't have to be his friend right? lol I just wanted the good deal, and thats what I got. I ended up stopping at a 711 and getting an Arizona green tea along with a small bag of combos (230 calories) and my Pops got a coffee and we went on our way, that was about 2:00 in the afternoon and is the first thing I had eaten since about 10:00 am (a banana with peanut butter) The next time I ate was not until after 6:00 pm and I had a foot long Subway club (660 calories) and I was really hungry for that sandwich, which means my body was wondering where the food was because I am never hungry. oh well, it is what it is.

I think I was dehydrated as well. I came home eight pmish and started drinking and didn't stop until I went to bed (very late) and didn't use the bathroom much. so the large amount of weight dif from Friday may be because of that. I woke up this morning (Sunday) and drank a 32 oz glass of water and could have had more. I really don't know how I could have been dehydrated but I did feel like I was. can't go back now, so I won't worry about it for right now. here is the menu for Saturday day eighty nine, the times listed are not accurate and are only guesses.

03/29/2008

Breakfast
10:00am
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

Lunch
2:00pm
1 small bag of pizza combos 230

Dinner
6:15pm
1 foot long subway club 660

8:30pm
2 hebrew national hot dogs 90
2 slices whole wheat bread 140

Grand total of 1320 not greatly timed, heavy late in the day calories for the eighty ninth day, I actually have nothing to do today (Sunday) so I may just end up out in the back yard playing with the kiddos, or maybe taking a walk. Thanks for following along with me and have a good Sunday.

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. I hate eating more of my calories in the evening too. Lately I've been trying to have breakfast and lunch use up the majority of mine since I don't get to eat dinner until 9:00 pm I really want it to be as few calories as possible.

    I'm glad you got such a good deal on new seats for your baby. It must be a guy thing because I've never felt that way about a car, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still doing great, Zues, so brush off that day as a once-in-a-blue-moon kind of day. You still stayed under your calories, so everything is A.O.K. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the deal on the seats! How awesome to save on the shipping. Way to make the most of a day traveling. You recognized your hydration level was low, so you'll rehydrate and be right on track!

    ReplyDelete