Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 74, What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?

Another day gone and some more pounds down. feeling good about the intake although I did go over slightly for this day, we rented No country for old men and I had some popcorn late in the evening which brought me over 1500 a tad. I bought my daughter a Beta fish last night and had a run in with a Cadbury creme egg at Michaels, but I won that exchange...this time, short weekend post again I am afraid, we are cataloging some old die cast cars that I have had forever today because I may be selling them but I wanted to get a post up here with the menu etc etc etc, so here it is.

Don't put it in your pocket. It's your lucky quarter, Where you want me to put it?, Anywhere not in your pocket. Or it'll get mixed in with the others and become just a coin. Which it is

03/14/2008

Breakfast
8:45 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

9:15 AM
1 boiled egg (beet egg) 75

11:30 AM
1oz Vermont sharp cheddar 110
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

Lunch

2:25 PM
1 can progresso soup 200
1/2 cup cooked white rice 100
1 small dannon lite yogurt 45

Dinner
6:00 PM
subway club double meat 425

9:00 PM
rice cake 35

10:00 PM
7 cups popcorn 140
2 pat butter 70

Grand total of 1512 calories for the day, over all a good day, I did not go out for a walk because of weather, but will try and get out today (Saturday) for a walk. I do want to say if you haven't seen No country for old men that it is a great movie, 10 of 10 if you ask me. that dude brings crazy back in a whole new way.

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. Good will power on the Cadbury eggs-
    Keep up the good work. Last week is proof positive it's working. I'm going to the doctor, just to be safe.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Country For Old Men is my husband's favorite new movie. I haven't seen it yet. :(
    Great going with the calories! You should get some Molly McButter to try on your popcorn next time. I like that stuff pretty well, and it's VERY low calories, compared to butter.
    Of course, it's not going to taste as good as real butter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not quite a fan of the genre, but I didn't exacly "get" NCfOM. It won so many awards, and the acting was great, but i guess I was expecting the plot to be too amazing. I'm going to have to re-watch it.

    ReplyDelete