Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Update mini post # 2 Tag you're it!

Tonight I sit here at 1690 calories for the day again ending with an apple, two thirds of an apple anyways after my daughter decided we were to share it five minutes ago. I did get a 25 minute ride in on the stationary bike this morning and I did it interval style riding intensely on and off the whole 25 minutes. 1 gallon of green tea and 1/2 gallon of water went down the hatch today as well and I have a big ol 64 oz cup of water next to me as I type so it will be about 2 gallons total for the day, 1 multivitamin went in today as well so I am staying on track and will continue these mini posts for a week or so to help me stay accountable.

That is all...

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. perfect plan. the miniposts. and a good reminder for me. I need to get back to doing that for my personal blog. the one which is gathering dust bunnies.

    ReplyDelete