Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am me

Another day in the life of me has come to pass and I am looking forward to more of the same, Mondays intake was good at 1370 total calories, I did eat very light early in the day and had to make up some calories with a banana and peanut butter later in the evening than I like to eat but I think getting in the calories is more important than not eating late. I have been on the push ups again and I am staying with them because I feel as if they are actually making a difference not only physically but they mentally keep me on track a well. I will admit that I have been slacking off on my daily walks lately and I have no reason for it, this is an area that I think I need to get back on track with and in all honesty I believe the humidity is to blame for my lack of motivation with the whole going for a walk, humidity or none I need to be going on these walks and thats that. I have been thinking about adding weekly or monthly goals to this page just to keep me accountable, it keeps me accountable for my eating habits by putting it out there for the world to see so maybe if I set goals and honestly report the results on a weekly basis I can get back into the habit of being constant with the walking etc.


This DOES NOT count as movement lol.

The goals for this week will be as follows, Walk 5 miles before next Tuesday, 40 push ups daily until Tuesday. I am starting it off lower than I would if it were a hardcore week because I need to get back into the swing of things again, I feel like I have slacked off in the movement section of my weight loss as of late so there is the remedy. Here is the menu from Monday.

06/16/08 Breakfast
8:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

Lunch
12:30 PM
6 inch subway club 360

4:00 PM
1 yellow apple 85

Dinner
6:15 PM
2 cups home made soup 275
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
english muffin 100

8:15 PM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

Grand total of 1370 calories for the day so not at my daily goal but not too low either. I hope to hit or surpass my goals in exercise for the week and look forward to Fridays weigh in, hopefully I make it into the teens this week. Thanks for following along.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. ever considered a workout video? i just started the "walk away the pounds" videos by leslie sansone...and they are great!! starts out with doing the 1mile walk and you use handweights with it...definately had me breakin a sweat:) ...great for a workout you can do in your home, when its too hot outside:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that the time of day you eat the calories is really not important. Some people cut themselves off after a certain time because they know that they will binge or hit up those extra midnight snacks if they don't set up a specific CUT OFF time.

    I work from 1-10PM, and I'll eat sometimes as early as 8-9AM, and my last food can come as late as midnight. And I go to bed soon after. And I've had no problems with losing weight. :)

    ReplyDelete