Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 95 & 96

Weekend posts get me sometimes, I have all intentions on posting and yet somehow I find myself doing more when wify is home. I figured now was as good a time as any to post up for the weekend. just sitting around listening to music this morning, James Cotton, Honky Tonk Woman atm, calories for the weekend have been over 1500 for Friday and Saturday, mostly because of late night popcorn with a movie, we rented 2 movies this weekend one totally sucked, and one was pretty good. the first one which totally sucked and I wish I would get the 180 minutes of my life back is "Shoot em up"...man please do yourself a favor and do not rent this movie, and if you have seen it already, I am sorry. you deserve your time back as well. the dude kills a couple guys with a carrot and yeah...just don't see it.. The second flick was "Sweeney Todd" I had no clue it was one of those Musical type movies, and when I saw that it was I thought to myself "here we go" BUT I liked it a lot. dark and weird, Johnny Depp is in my opinion the only person that would have given the role justice. this is one that I want to add to my DVD collection. what would you think if I sang out of tune? yep thats playing now. random music is good sometimes, anyways I am jut sorta floating around right now with this post so I shall get to the menus for Fri & Sat.



04/04/2008

Breakfast
7:30 AM
1 tbsp honey with green tea 60

9:45 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

11:00 AM
2 hebrew national hot dogs 90
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
relish 30

Lunch

2:15 PM
1 can campbells (nasty) soup 240

Dinner
6:00 PM
3 slices whole wheat bread 210
1 can tuna 150
1 tbsp miracle whip 35
1 pat butter 35
1o Vermont sharp white cheddar 110

10:00 pm
popcorn enough to make me go over calories




04/05/2008

Breakfast
12:45 PM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95
5oz cantaloupe 50

Lunch
3:30 PM
2 whole wheat english muffins 200
1 tbsp miracle whip 35
2oz sliced tomato 15

Dinner
5:30 PM
2 gortons fish fillets 340
3/4 cups cooked white rice 150
green salad 35
2 tbsp newmans own honey mustard 70

8:00 PM
1 lean pocket (mexican) 240

10:00 pm
popcorn enough to make me go over calories


Both days I was slightly over the 1500 calories mark because of the popcorn, Can anybody, find me, somebody..to Love.... says Freddy, I am heading out now my park is open and I think were talking a ride over. hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Jaws was never my scene and I don't like star wars.

As Ever
Me

8 comments:

  1. hey tony- I saw shoot em up and was entertained. It was a bit out there, but I didnt HATE it. I guess we all see things a little differently. No harm done.
    I still keep thinking what a great week you had. Keep it up. You will be at your next goal b4 you know it. BTW, what is the next goal/reward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, dork.
    :)



    -how'd you like that Newman's Own honey mustard?? Is it the Light Kind?? --cause I buy the light version of that, and it is GOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't like star wars -- well fine then. i watch one of the movies at least once a month living w/ four boys! we also even got to go to midnight showings for the newer one with the kids and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I like the (nasty) comment about the Campbell's soup, lol!

    I bought Sweeney Todd for my daughter's slumber party! I can't wait to watch it because I love musicals, Johnny Depp, and dark creepy stuff! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly, that "don't like star wars" is a line from a Queen song ;) lol, personally I own all of the star wars ;)~

    andeely, depending on how old your daughter is...you may want to watch it first lol there are some pretty graphic scenes in that flick ;)

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. and yeah andeely, that Campbells select soup tastes like ketchup with junk in it, me no likes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh ---- oops ----so you lie Freddie Mercury eh?

    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep, I am a big Queen fan...the band of course ;) lol

    ReplyDelete