Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Are we really up to 119 days?

Upon waking I noticed that it is still raining! this is not good, I want to go for a walk! the guy in the plastic box said it should stop around noon but then we will have 30+ mph winds and cold, bleh. Thank you New England. My new sneakers sit lonely in their box waiting to go out for a walk on my feet. I did go over my calorie limit by 30 so the Total calorie consumed for the day was 1530, not really worried about that, it happens from time to time, as long as it does not become the norm we should be ok.


Here is the menu for the day.

04/28/08

Breakfast
8:30 AM
1 hebrew national hot dog 45
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

12:00 PM
egg drop soup 160

Lunch
2:45 PM
1 lean cuisine 270
1 arnold 100 calorie roll 100

Dinner
5:45 PM
7oz baked bbq chicken 385
1 cup fresh frozen peas 140
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150

8:30 PM
1 apple 80

Grand total of 1530 calories for the day, I really wish it would stop raining, even though we needed it bad. it had been like 14 days without rain so its good that its here, I just don't want it to over stay its welcome. I am bummed because of the weather and because of the fact that I haven't been able to go for my walk for the past couple days and a short post is the result.

As Ever
Me

5 comments:

  1. Did you seriously have a hot dog, banana, and peanut butter for breakfast?! Haha!! YUCK! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be more concerned about that when he has a pickle too Robyn, lol!

    I'm gonna try the salmon tonight for dinner...can't wait!

    I'm curious, what kind of lean cuisine did you have?

    Too bad those brand new shoes are relegated to sitting in their box. I bet they were so happy when someone finally had big enough feet to fit them and take them home, thinking they were gonna get to go out for walks and such, and here they are still sitting in the box, LOL! The weather will get better...hopefully sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send some rain my way? I'll send you some sunshine. Haven't seen rain since Jan.

    I like your journaling. I do it too, even on terrible days and I consumer close to 3000 calories - UGH! It makes me accountable for the net results.

    Here's to another great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had a hot dog in a bun in months...they just aren't the same without the bun huh? I bet they are really bad being chopped up on the same plate as your peanut butter and banana.

    Do you eat them with mustard? with all the vinegar in mustard it would sorta be like having a pickle. :)

    Gosh it stinks about the shoes because you probably won't want to wear them right away with all the mud that will be left -- even if it stops raining.

    ReplyDelete