Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Giorno cento venti

Wednesday is here and the sun has finally decided to make an appearance this week. I WILL be going for my walk today! Tuesday was an ok day as far as intake went, I did drink a gallon of Blueberry green tea which made up an extra 80 calories for the day. nothing spectacular or outstanding really happened, but the sun is out today! oh yeah I said that already..I keep getting errors on blogger today, so I am going to keep this post fairly short again for today, I will try again later to post up a longer more interesting post. here is the menu for Tuesday.

Taken out my back door 5 minutes ago, finally the sun came out! click the pic for a larger view

04/29/08

Breakfast
9:30 AM
bran cereal 110
1 cup 1% milk 110
blueberry green tea 80

Lunch
12:15 PM
1 progresso soup 120

3:00 PM
lean cuisine 290

Dinner
5:45 PM
2 cups home made soup 350
1/2 cup white rice 100

7:30 PM
1 zone perfect bar 200

9:00 PM
1 small pear 80

Grand total of 1440 calories for the day. and I drank close to 2 gallons of fluid for the day, 1 gallon of blueberry green tea and the rest was water.

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. hey there,

    I just came across your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your success thus far..you are truly an inspiration...I also have quite alot of weight to lose....my starting weight was 390lbs and I am down 7.25 so far!!

    I will checking your blog regularily and drawing some motivation from you!! Keep up the great work.......I hope to post big losses just like you in the future!!
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH CRAP~! Stupid blogger just ate my post...let's see if I can remember what I typed!

    I'm so excited for you that it's finally sunny. Get out there and move before the weather changes :) I bet your new shoes are excited ;) LOL! Thanks again for the salmon recipe, it was tasty. Great job on fluids yesterday, dang if I drank that much I would float away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the shoes worked out well! :)
    Yay for sunshine!! I'm gonna have to try some of that blueberry green tea. That actually sounds pretty dang yummy. Doing great...the calories, the walking....all perfect! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete