Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 94 weighing in and shouting from the roof tops.

I knew I was having a good week as far as the drop in weight goes because I check it through out the week, but I honestly did not expect a drop like I have this week, I got on the scale this morning and she whispered softly into my ear 456.4lbs, so I stepped off of the scale thinking "this surely is incorrect I shall try again" second time I step on it says 456.0 "hmmm" I think to myself, one more for the road, 456.6 "maybe its true" I think, let us try this again, 456.4lbs! wow I am excited, thats 8 lbs this week! 8lbs! now I am sick for the last 2 days does this have something to do with it? I don't know, honestly I don't care! 8lbs feels great, I went from 464 to 456 this week and thats awesome! (can you tell I am pleased?) so yeah...there it is...8lbs down this week.

Day ninety four went ok as far as the calories, I finally got in all 1500 of my calories for the day coming in at 1495 so thats cool, the throat is still sore and its raining this morning so I don't foresee a walk in my future. but thats ok, I need to wait until this sore throat passes before I try and push myself into going out and getting in a walk, or a workout indoors even.

This 1998 Suzuki Marauder VZ800 weighs in at 456lbs


Onto the menu for the day.

04/03/2008

Breakfast
7:45 AM
1 tbsp honey with green tea 60

8:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

Lunch
12:15 PM
1 can tuna 150
3 slices whole wheat bread 210
1 tbsp miracle whip 35

Dinner
6:00 PM
2 cups dads chicken soup 350
3/4 cup white rice 150

8:00 PM
1 pepperoni hot pocket 280
1 tbsp honey with green tea 60

Grand total of 1495 calories for the day, and did I mention 8lbs lost this week? I feel like shouting it from the rooftops, which is funny because its a drop in the bucket compared to what I still have left to do, but considering how much weight I have lost since Jan, it is definitely an accomplishment thus far. to recap, if we take the weight loss from Jan1st I am at 78lbs lost! woah! to say it it sounds like a lot! if we take my weight loss from Jan 22nd (the day I got my scale) its 56lbs, either one is a huge number at this point. and I am very happy with what I have done. also I would like to add (for anyone that has followed my wifes loss so far, I know theres a couple ;)) she is down to 200 lbs this morning! I am extremely happy for her as well, thats a 36 lb loss for her since Jan 1st. Thank you for reading and following along with this, all of your support is greatly appreciated and you need to know that.

As Ever
Me

7 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! and WOW!!

    8lbs is awesome!! And 78lbs just since Jan 1st. You are doing so great! I'm proud of you and I don't even know you! LOL! WTG to your wife to for losing 36lbs, not not a small achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOO HOOOO

    good job to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to BOTH of you for your hard work - your losses are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish, Holly, Karen, Thank you much for the support. I know this blog has helped me keep on track with this thing and I look forward to posting each day and look forward even more to responses like these ;) thanks

    **end of corny (but true) response**

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoooodness! I'm so excited for the both of you! You guys are both doing sooo amazing :) I bet you both feel so good about what you are doing and how far you've already come, even though you've just barely started! Woohoo! That will make for a super happy good weekend.

    Congrats zeus & wifey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME NEWS TODAY!! I bet you DO feel like shouting it from the rooftops!! :) You've done so amazing since you began...and I'm really proud that you've stuck with it, and plowed through any "bad weeks" where you didn't see as big of drops as you would have liked....and now you see they come back for ya!! :)
    And, wify: You are doing so great, too!! Way to go!! :) I'm still waiting on that blog of yours to materialize...

    :)
    Keep up the great work...and I hope you're feeling better today. ;)

    Enjoy your weekend!! You'll have a great one, I've no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, demand a new post for my daily blog-reading ritual!! :)

    I've gotta get something up on mine today, too...

    ReplyDelete