Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Afternoon intermision

The day turned out to be very cool but very sunny, the wind was gusting but my new wheels got to go on their maiden voyage! My daughter and I went for a walk just before lunch and I have to say that the new kicks make it feel as if there is nothing on my feet. they are so light and there is no movement inside of them, my feet stay put and its like the sneakers are a part of my feet. I am glad I took a chance on a brand that I had never heard of, we shall see how the durability goes in the coming months, so far after the test drive I am satisfied.


I just thought this was funny.

It is after 4:30pm and I have only eaten 575 calories so far today, I am going to have to have a large dinner to make up for that or else I will end up way below and I don't like to eat late in the day, I have been reading all day so I kind of lost track of how many calories I have eaten...or should I say have not eaten. other than the walk and the extremely low calorie count this late in the day nothing more to report that holds any amount of interest I am afraid, so I shall end it here for now.

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm so glad you were able to get out there and use those new shoes. I love my Saucony's...they are lighter than air.

    That billboard is a crack up :) Hubby would get a kick out of it, he's a big meat and potatoes kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looky there: Andeely's heard of your shoe brand! I'm gonna have to get me some Saucondy's, too, dangit!!
    The billboard is pretty funny. I bet it makes a lot of people upset, though! But, it kind of makes me want some ribeye and some mashed potatoes....
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. that billboard IS funny -- actually even my kiddos would laugh at that.

    funny stuff is great. i love to laugh.

    ReplyDelete