Friday, January 4, 2008

A random insert

I started looking around and found that if I use coffee mate in place of the 2% milk in my coffee that I can get it much lighter for the same calories, so that switch was made. I also found that Miracle whip has 35 calories instead of the 90 calories in the same amount of Mayonnaise so obviously I switched that. I have been reading a lot looking for options as far as meal choices go and finding some good alternatives out there, I have added a few links to the blog where I found either good info or some good support via forums etc. I am very new to blogging but I am looking into what I need to do to get some content added here as well as this weight loss regimen that I am cataloging here, feel free to send me a comment or word of encouragement if you feel the need. I would be glad to add any of your blogs or any links that may be of interest to someone trying to drop a few (or a lot) of pounds. Thanks for reading.


A random image of a tree and a bench at Seaside park in Bridgeport Connecticut enjoy

0 comments: