Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 21

It was a good day, wifey and my boy were home because of MLK day, I got back on the bike after the weekend off and still staying close to that 1500 mark, the smell of soup was in the air as we made Dads chicken soup (it was very good!) it was a great day actually until my 2 year old accidentally knocked my guitar off of its stand and knocked a small chunk out of the top of the head, and ironically what chipped the guitar was the exercise bike that it landed on!

I am very anxious today (Tuesday) because the scale that I ordered should be here, I am still a bit worried that I will get on and it will grunt and tell me to get off lol. I will most definitely be posting an entry when/if it arrives with the results, hopefully I get a number and not a grunt when I get on! since I will e posting (hopefully) later with the arrival of that scale I will keep this post relatively short, and onto the menu.

01/21/2008

Breakfast
9:00 AM
2 cups bran cereal 180
1 cup 2% milk 130

Lunch
1:00 PM
2 hebrew national hotdogs 90
2 slices Beefsteak lite rye bread 80
small green salad 50
2 tbsp lite Cesar dressing 90
large glass of crystal light 20

Dinner
5:45 PM
2 cups Dads chicken soup 400
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
1 slice Beefsteak lite rye bread 40

9:00 PM
5 cups of air popped popcorn 100
2 pats of butter 70


Grand total of 1400 calories for the day, all I have on my mind today as I write this is that scale and my damaged guitar. sorry if I am obsessing a bit with those two things lol. were suppose to get some more snow this afternoon and into the evening...yay more snow, can you feel my sarcasm....um I mean excitement? ;) anyways thanks for reading and tune in for scale results (hopefully) later on in the day!

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to tuning back in to see if you've gotten your scale.

    More snow, huh? Wow. I'm jealous because we haven't gotten any yet this year (at least not enough to go play in really). We usually get one big snow or two (and when I say big, I mean 1 or 2 inches! haha) in February, so I'm still anticipating some in the next few weeks.

    Great job on the calories! And keep riding that bike! You are getting better and better at it, aren't you!
    That's what I'm hoping will happen as I start exercising daily; it will get easier and easier to do.
    Oh, I forgot to mention on my blog that my digital food scale came yesterday (via UPS). It works really well! I've tested it with a nickel, and it is very accurate (a nickel weighs 5 grams). I'm happy with it. My husband said that the DEA probably put a flag on my name when I ordered that scale, and I thought that was very funny!!
    Talk to you later!
    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the scale arrives today, and gives you some answers. I think the not knowing is much worse. Whatever the scale says, you have to know that the last 3 weeks you have been "kickin" it and had to have dropped some weight. Keep that chin up, and stay positive. You inspire me, so no doubts. :--)
    Re: your guitar- can it be repaired? Have you played it since the accident? It sounds very important to you, so have it checked out.
    Not only are you inspiring, you are my weatherman. I didnt know we were expecting snow. Yeah, she says sarcastically. My 2 daughters have finals this week( high school), and I think half days all week anyway.
    Keep tracking! Your daily success can only equal weight loss. You have my total support!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn,
    yes unfortunately more snow :( the last I saw on the news they said we had something like 30 inches this year so far! last year it was snowing until April so it would appear were in for a rough winter!

    Sandy,
    yes I have played the guitar since it fell, I re tuned it and tested it out and so far it seems ok, but that doesn't mean it will stay that way, I have to reseal the part that chipped off because the wood inside the head is exposed atm. and if moisture gets in it can warp the wood and it doesn't take much to knock it out of tune. I play it daily and it was a gift from my wife so means a lot to me.

    Thanks for the comments :)

    As ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete