Thursday, January 17, 2008

Buying bread from a man in Brussels

He was Six foot Four and full of muscles, It was an 80's kind of day for the music (a couple 70's) which was cool because, well I knew all the words to all of the songs and that helps make the time pass. 15 mins on the bike, 30 push ups in 3 sets of 10. I believe I could do 30 mins easy on the bike (maybe not easy but do it) if not for the damn seat hurting my behind. I guess I will have to get use to it before I go off on a 30 min ride ouch! heres the play list for the day, there were a couple more but I closed the player and can't remember exactly what else was on there.

1. Ah ha ~ Take on me
2. Men at work ~ Down under
3. Crowded house ~ Beds are burning
4. The Clash ~ Train in Vain
5. Men without hats ~ Safety dance
6. Cory Hart ~ Sunglasses at night
7. David Bowie ~ Ziggy stardust
8. Queen ~ Somebody to love

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. That's the same kind of stationary bike I bought by mistake...the kind with that "damn" seat that I know will be painful to sit on for more than a few minutes at a time. At least on a real bike, you can stand up occasionally to give your booty a break. I'm going to go this weekend and get one with a big padded sissy seat!
    Oh, and I like that music line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be like, TEWTALLY picky - but Beds are Burning is not by Crowded House - it's by Midnight Oil. :)

    (Also a HUGE music buff :))

    ReplyDelete