Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 11

Day 11 is here and gone and the change rolls on. I am still finding it a bit hard to get all of the calories into the day but I am working on it. I had a little bit of a deep sigh, oh woe is me moment last night and thought about how maybe I was doing all of this work for nothing, as I have not weighed myself yet so theres no definite answer to whether I am losing or not, wife snapped me out of it and I went to bed. woke up today (Saturday as this post is for Fridays menu) and the Bike is here! so any oh woe is me is all gone. I decided to get a little creative with lunch and ended up with 3 bean tacos that completely filled me up and tasted very good for only 390 calories, and the only thing I would do different next time is add some chopped onion, I will post up the menu now, enjoy

01/11/2008

Breakfast

8:45 AM
1.5 cups Bran cereal 180
1 cup 2% milk 130

11:00 AM
1 apple 70

Lunch
1:30 PM
1/2 cup refried beans (3 tacos) 90
3 small mission white tortollas 165
1oz cheddar cheese 110
2 oz tomato 10
1oz lettuce 5
2 tbsp LaVictoria red taco sauce 10

Dinner
6:00 PM
5oz roast chicken breast 275
3/4 cup cooked white rice 150
1cup canned green beans 40
1/2 pat butter 20
glass of crystal light 15

8:00 PM
1 dill pickle 5

9:00 PM
2 cups airpopped popcorn 40
seasoning 5


Grand total of 1320 Calories for day 11 not too shabby and I am getting more creative with meals to keep them interesting. over all still feeling good, I did not drink enough water yesterday I am afraid, I thought about this last night when I went to bed, oh well I will have to drink enough today and try and keep on top of it. I think I am going to add a total riding time ticker or something on this blog just to track bike time and let anyone interested see just how I am doing with it. I want to give the new bike a try so I will cut this right here! as always thanks for reading.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. hey Botzz,
    I wanted to congratulate you on your success to date. YOU are doing so well with the calorie counting. I cant wait to hear how much you have lost. It will be tough, not knowing what weight you started at, but your clothes will start fitting differently. You'll know. Also, you can take your measurements, and gauge your loss that way. I think inches lost are as important as pounds. It's great your wife is so awesomely supportive. Helps tremendously, huh? Good for you!
    How long do you plan on riding? I have a recumbent bike, that needs to be dusted off, but maybe we can set up a daily goal for each of us and check in? Let me know.
    Have a great weekend. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I think that would be great to set a daily goal and check in with each other, I plan on seeing how long I can ride and make a calender or ticker of some kind to show what I am doing daily.

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete