Friday, February 1, 2008

Exercise

Exercise felt good today, 17 mins on the bike, 17 because I wasn't paying attention, I should have stayed on for 20 minutes. 30 push ups, and I did some isolation exercises with the dumbbells that I have now, just enough to see how it feels, I will work them into the routine for a while and see how it goes. specifically I did some concentration curls, standing curls, and some lateral raises. 3 sets of 10 for each movement. then a short stretch routine. drank about 32 oz of water and here I am. I have started watching TV instead of listening to music because it seems to make the time go by faster.

I know that I need to concentrate on Cardio more than lifting weights etc but it felt good to lift a little bit today. lately I have been saying to myself "nah I will just skip the bike and the exercise" but then making myself do it, and I feel 150% better after I do it, I need to figure out a way to make myself realize it BEFORE I do it, and its silly because I like to do it. I just get these moments of Meh sometimes.



As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. I like that poster you posted. I felt like you did that just for me, since I have always said that I'm the biggest procrastinator in the whole world. That's just how I do things....at the very last minute. Always has been.
    You did great with the exercise yesterday! I don't know what to tell you about remembering beforehand that you enjoy exercise...I can't seem to remember that myself. Anyway, great going yesterday! You're kicking it up a notch! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete