Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 54

the Fifty forth day has come and has passed, another successful day at this. I had a chat with my best friend last night and I admitted to him what my weight was and is. I am not sure I wanted to but we were chatting and it just sorta fell out of my mouth. oh well, he was supportive either way and even said "wow dude thats biggest loser type drops" lol I just laughed when he said that. he said that he was gaining weight, he is 6'1'' 230 so I don't think its a real big deal ;)

The day went fine, we just hung around the house pretty much all day and no exercise. I do feel like I ate too much and too late even though I did stay under calories coming in at 1495, you can check out the menu to see what I mean. I haven't drank Green tea in a few days and I feel like its affecting my loss in a negative way so i need to get back into drinking it daily again. the mold issue has/had me worried so I stopped drinking it all together, its been just water for the last 3 days or so.

Were on our way out the door, were going to the new Cabelas just to check it out today, so I will be on with the menu now.

02/23/2008

Breakfast
10:45 AM
1 boiled egg (beet egg) 70

12:00 PM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 100

Lunch
3:00 PM
1 can tuna 150
3 slices lite rye bread 120
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
1 dill pickle 10

Dinner
6:30 PM
5oz deli turkey 150
3 slices whole wheat bread 210
1 tbsp Miracle whip 40
6oz potato (home made french fries) 165
2 tbsp ketchup 40

10:30 PM
4oz deli turkey 120
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
1 small dill pickle 5


Grand total of 1495 calories
for the day, as I said earlier I feel like it was too much too late, that turkey gets me every time, I probably could have went without that late sandwich, but wify rented a movie and blah blah blah, I was bad lol. not really but still...wow way to argue with myself eh? lol. anyways thats the day.

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. Not a bad day at all. Have you seen the new rental, Shoot Em Up? It's actually very good. I liked it anyway!!
    Get back to the green tea. Are all green tea's a like, cause I bought some by Yogi Tea's and didnt like the taste at all. I love their Ginger Tea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I just noticed that you've actually made the switch to whole wheat bread! You like it now, don't you?!
    Still doing great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ticker's looking awesome, Tony!!

    ReplyDelete