Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 35... The Reckoning

Day 35 was a good day over all, that is until about 8:15pm Dun dun duuuuuunnn! I did come in under calories but I also had a piece of chocolate cake, I figure as long as its within my calories and not often no worries. I had a nice long walk, and had a bit of adventure because a dog decided to play chicken with me during my walk (he lost lol) over all a good day, I felt good about the whole day. I was hoping for a dry day today (Tuesday) so that I could take another walk about but I woke up to a wet ground and its raining, and the fella in the plastic box said it will rain all day, so it looks like a bike ride for me today.

on another note, I couldn't resist, I got on the scale this morning, a mid week weigh in if you will. and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a 4 as the first number on the scale. so I step off and back on again, and there it was, still a 4 followed by a 99. thats right, I am outside the wall! no more 500's for this kid! I am at 499Lbs as of today Tuesday Feb 05 2008! I am very happy about the weigh in. I won't post a picture of something that weighs 499lbs this time as its not my official weigh in day. look for it on Friday! lol . ok ok enough about that. heres the menu for the day.

02/04/2008

Breakfast
8:45 AM
1 boiled egg 70
2 slices lite pumpernickle bread 80
1 tbsp Miracle whip 35
crystal light 5

Lunch
1:30 PM
1 can Progreso lite soup 120
10 ritz wheat crackers 140
1oz Vermont cheddar cheese 110
crystal light 5

Dinner
5:45 PM
2 Gortons fish fillets 340
3/4 cups cooked white rice 150
1/2 cup pinto beans 80

8:15 PM
2.5oz chocolate cake 250
8oz 1% milk 110

Grand total of 1495 calories for the day, I feel a bit guilty for the cake late in the day but I honestly do not think its a bad idea to have something like that from time to time, after all this is a lifestyle change and needs to remain permanent. moderation is key. it feels great to be out of the 500's now I just have to stay out! as always thanks for reading! and today I leave you with a quote.

" I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." - Thomas Jefferson

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!!
    Well Done!!!!!!
    And it's not friday yet. Way to go!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Go, Harrison!!
    That's so awesome. And to look at your menu and realize that you had some stuff that may have been on the higher-side of the sodium scale, which means that you probably have a little water weight still insider there! Without that, you must weigh even less!!
    Way to go! Determination = Satisfaction.
    It's only going to get better...

    ReplyDelete