Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 42

The forty second day has come to pass, I almost did not ride the bike, it was 9:00 pm and I had not ridden and I thought to myself "why" and decided to get on and ride, followed by push ups. I keep hoping that it will be warm enough to take a walk but it has been in the very low teens as far as temperature goes. It is sunny and bright right now (Tuesday morning) but the thermometer says that it is 18 degrees, so there will be no walk today again. I have a silly Idea to wear a back pack when I start walking when it warms up but I want to load it with the amount of weight that I have lost up to that week, when it warms up we shall see. Its expected that were going to get a half foot of snow Tuesday night so some more unscheduled exercise for me with some snow to shovel Wednesday morning. I don't really mind.

An observation that I have made. I noticed that I don't sit as much as I use to. I find myself just walking around the house looking for something to do "busy work" sometimes just wandering around moving things around. theres a lot more chasing my daughter around now too, which she loves! she will take off towards the stairs and start running up to play, now normally this would get a reaction something like "not now honey lets play down here" but lately its been more like we go tearing up the stairs and play upstairs for an hour. we are both enjoying this new way.


Intake for the day was...well.. perfect, I hit 1500 calories exactly. past couple days to make up the calories I have been eating either a banana or an apple with peanut butter on it for a snack around 8:00 pm. I haven't eaten that since I was a kid, I have to admit that I am enjoying it. I feel like I keep repeating myself but I feel great and am very happy with the results I have gotten so far. this new way of life has become second nature for me now, when I first began I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off counting and figuring etc etc. now? I can look at a plate and know roughly whats there as far as calories are concerned, I still measure everything but now I can wait until after dinner to add it all up because I know about what each item counts as, instead of counting, recounting and then counting again for good measure and eating a semi warm meal. now its easy peasy. this is turning into a long post so let me get onto the menu before I write a Novel.

02/11/2008

Breakfast
8:45 AM
1 banana 120
1 tbsp peanut butter 100
1 Dannon light yogurt 60

Lunch
12:30 PM
1 Dannon light yogurt 60

1:30 PM
3 hebrew national hot dogs 135
2 slices light rye bread 80
3/4 cups white rice 150
1 pat butter 35

Dinner
6:00 PM
2 Gortons fish fillets 340
3/4 cup rice 150
1 cup green beans 40
1 pat butter 35
crystal light 20

8:15 PM
1 apple 75
1 tbsp peanut butter 100


Grand total of 1500 calories right on the nose, everything I just wrote pretty sums it up, I am in a great mood, have a load of energy, wish I could go for more walks etc, and can actually see results that keep me coming back for more. again I thank you for following.

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. You will soon become addicted to the fruit and peanut butter combo, as I have! ;)
    I love that your attitude has stayed so positive! That is probably half of the reason that you've been getting such great results. I've been watching the scale daily, and have noticed that since I didn't keep up with calories this past weekend, and haven't been getting in the exercise and/or enough water, the scale hasn't budged yet this week. Bummer. But what did I expect, anyway?! I've got to get back on track, and looking at your blog always reminds me that I should be on track, like you have been - - every day! This Friday is my birthday, and I'm thinking that if I don't lose a pound this week, I probably won't have my birthday cake like I have planned. I'll just have to wait until next month when my baby will turn 3!
    Anyway, my comments are always long and drawn out, but I guess I just wanted to say mostly that you are STILL doing awesome, and you inspire me to do awesome, too! Keep it up! I need you to keep doing awesome, so that I'll feel like a slacker, and try to do as awesome as you! :)

    ReplyDelete