Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day 53

I always seem to get a late start with posting on the weekends. nothing really extraordinary to report for the day besides the snow that we had, I did find out why I was getting stomach pains a day or so ago, I had made a batch of green tea and had not touched it for a few days (6 maybe) because I had some Arizona left, I ended up drinking the tea I had made and noticed that there was something in the bottom of the jug. it looked like mold or something. I don't know if it was from the tangerines in it or if it just molds in time, but I tossed the tea and have a new jug to make it in from here on out, and I will try and consume it faster, like within a day or two. I will be researching the mold thing online to make sure I am right.

I looked in the almost full length mirror in our bathroom and noticed that I DO look like I lost a good amount of weight. I have been smiling all day because of it. then I noticed the shirt that I am wearing today is a size smaller and I had not worn it in quite some time, it must have got put in the closet in the wrong spot and I didn't notice I grabbed it. so I am happy about that as well. there is no doubt in my mind that by the summer I will be significantly smaller than I am currently. I can look at my wife and see that she has lost a lot as well. she looks totally different and its just about 27lbs that she has lost if I am remembering correctly. so we are both doing well. I did go over my calories slightly for the fifty third day but only because I counted wrong, hmmmm for having nothing to report today I sure wrote a lot, so onto the menu.

02/22/2008

Breakfast
8:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp of peanut butter 100

10:45 AM
1 pear 115
1/2 of a dill pickle 5

Lunch
2:30 PM
1 lite Progresso soup 120
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

4:30 PM
1 boiled egg (beet egg) 70

Dinner
6:15 PM
2 Gorton fish fillets 340
3/4 cup white rice 150
1 cup canned peas 120

8:00 PM
2 cups of bran cereal 180
1 cup of 1% milk 110


Grand total of 1527 calories
for the day, it was a good day all around but then again I haven't had many bad days, I still don't crave foods, actually, speaking of craving foods, I have not been drinking as much water for the past couple days, originally I thought it was because of the stomach aches I had but I have also been craving salty foods, so I think I may need some more sodium. I try and keep it low but maybe I need a little more than I think I do. so I will be looking into tracking my sodium. I recently made a profile on thedailyplate.com so that I can track sodium levels etc. Thanks for reading.

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, there's almost nothing worse than bad tea! Eeew. I'm glad you figured that out now, though, before you drank the whole rotten jug of it!!
    Your wife has lost a lot of weight, too! That's so cool! You two are doing so great, and I continue to be very impressed with how well you have stuck to your diet, and never seem to want to stray. That's very admirable of you. Keep it up! Soon, you'll look in the mirror and not even recognize yourself!

    ReplyDelete