Thursday, October 15, 2009

All I want for you my son, Is to be satisfied.

Tomorrow I weigh in and it will be week four in my 25 pounds by Nov 11th challenge which I have given up on believing that I will actually make that number BUT I will still attempt to get as close as possible in that time because its how I get down. My trip to the gym yesterday was a good one and I did 20 minutes on a stationary bike followed by 35 minutes on a treadmill 5 minutes at 3mph with a 2% incline, 20 minutes at 3.5mph with a 3% incline and the final 10 minutes was 3.5 mph with a 5% incline and then onto some weight machines. I first used the Seated over head press machine, 2 warm up sets of 12 reps each and 4 sets of 6 reps each with a heavier weight followed by a light set to failure, I did the same thing on the seated chest press machine and then worked a little bit on a preacher curl machine when I was done.

Today I was planning on a leg routine on some of the machines after my cardio but alas, my daughter is sick and will not be going to school today so no gym for me unless I can sneak out tonight which is unlikely. I will go on Saturday to make up for not being able to go today so no worries I will just do the leg routine during tomorrows trip barring if the little one is still sick. I will in fact be able to at least sneak out for a walk this evening after dinner if the gym trip is not able to happen so its not a problem really.


My intake came in at 1760 which is a bit high but not as high as it should have been, I decided that on the days I lift weights that I will add a whey protein shake in after my workout and not worry about the calories but it seems that I am still keeping it as close to 1700 as possible, habit perhaps? have a look at the menu from yesterday.

Breakfast
7:15 AM
1 banana 105
1 T peanut butter 95

11:30 AM
6 inch turkey subway 290

Lunch
2:30 PM
1 scoop whey protein 130
1 cup 1% milk 110
1 large apple 100

3:15 PM
2 cups fruit and grain cereal 240
1 cup 1% milk 110

Dinner
6:45 PM
1 foot long turkey subway 580

Over all a pretty decent day yesterday and I am looking forward to tomorrow mornings weigh in, with hope I have lost at least a little, some luck might mean that I lost a lot, On second thought I don't believe in luck so if its a loss it is very likely the hard work I put in this week. grab yourself a big ol glass of H2O for reading through my post and know that I am chugging down some green tea as I type. Until tomorrow keep on keepin on and all that and remember that you are only as successful as you want to be, actually let me correct that, you are only as successful as the amount of hard work that you put into any given task, its really that Simple man.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: