Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 87 Put it on my tab

She smiled at me as things warmed up, I pushed her in all the right places, and she purred like a kitten. I gave her a little more and things were getting hot now, my hand firmly gripped in just the right spot to keep her going and she smiles again as she goes for one of the most needed rides of her life. Yeah I took the mustang out for a little ride for the first time in 4 months, now I need a cigarette ;) other than that ride I have had an aggravating day. I needed to reinstall the OS on my laptop so I have been at that all night and into today, but its finally done and I am back in business.

Wify rented a movie called Dan in real life, I have to say I enjoyed this movie a lot, it was very funny in a subtle kind of way, Steve Carell and Dane Cook are in it, and like I said it was a good movie, kinda of chick flickish but not so much that it was a "woman movie" I have always liked Steve Carell but man I like him a lot after this flick. 8.5 out of 10 easily in my opinion, My wife enjoyed t as well, I recommend it if you have not seen it yet.

In my earlier quick post I posted that I had lost 3 lbs for the week, I have to be happy with that considering how I did on Easter I didn't even expect that much of a loss. I came in at 1497 calories for this day so pretty good. over all I am still happy with my losses to this point and shall remain on this course until I either hit my ultimate goal or a road block and am forced to change things up. here is the menu for Day eighty seven.

03/27/2008

Breakfast
7:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 95

10:30 AM
1 curves granola bar 100

Lunch
12:30 PM
6 inch subway club 310

3:30 PM
8 wheat ritz crackers 112
1oz Vermont sharp cheddar 110

Dinner
6:00 PM
6oz deli turkey breast 120
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 slice lite rye bread 40
7oz chopped cantaloupe 70
1.5 tbsp miracle whip 45

8:30 PM
Orange 80

10:30 PM
Popcorn 170

Grand total of 1497 calories for the day, Not bad at all I say, just about exactly on target and still not feeling hungry or like I am missing anything nutritionally, movie nights get me a bit because of the pop corn but I keep it within calorie allowance so its all good. Thanks for following along.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dan in Real Life! It's one of my favorite movies! I think it is so cute and funny and touching. I'm soooooo glad you liked it!

    That first paragraph you've got going there??? Well, if you ever need a second career you could look into writing some racy novels, LOL! I was starting to blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your ride this morning got pretty hot and heavy! :)
    Somehow I knew it was going to be about the mustang....I feel like I know you well enough by now to figure that out with ease! ;)

    Dan in Real Life....Hmmm...I read what you wrote about it aloud to my husband and told him to see if he can find it on pay per view or something....and now that I see Andeely's comment about it, I'm DEFINITELY going to watch it very soon!! :) I love Steve Carell, too, and Dane Cook is pretty funny also. You had me at "chick flickish..." LOL! (I didn't read that part aloud to my husband or he would turn his nose up at it no matter what.) ;)
    Menu looks great! Good job with your calories...even with that popcorn! Did you try it with the Molly Mcbutter this time?? Just curious how that was.
    TTYL

    ReplyDelete