Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 67

The walking continues, on this day the walk was just under 1.3 miles at the new and improved faster rate of speed. I can feel it in my Calves and middle of my back a bit, the good kind of feel though, just like work has been done. I am enjoying the walks more now that I have decided to put the little one in the stroller for them. we walk and when we get to a intersection she says "daddy dat way!" and points and thats the way we go, Driving Miss Daisy like.

We had my Father in law over for dinner, I cooked a lean pork loin roast, it came out pretty good, all in all a good day. I will keep this post short because wify needs some help around the house so heres the menu for the day.


03/07/2008

Breakfast
10:30 AM
1 banana 105
1 tbsp peanut butter 100
1 boiled egg (beet egg) 75
4 slices of beets 20

Lunch
12:15 PM
1 can lite progresso soup 120
1 multigrain english muffin 100
1 pat butter 35

2:45 PM
1oz Vermont white cheddar cheese 110
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

Dinner
6:15 PM
green salad 50
2 tbsp lite ceasar dressing 90
2/3 cup cut green beans 30
3/4 cups cooked white rice 150
1 pat butter 35
6oz lean pork loin 320

8:15 PM
sugar free jello w/3tbsp lite cool whip 40


Grand total of 1492 calories for the day, came real close to the 1500 mark and thats good

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. hey Tony! Get enough rain yet? Keep on walking. Your daughter sounds like she's enjoying it just as much. I updated my blog, and am excited to bring new and fun things in the future. You've already been doing it, but I'm a slow learner. lol I read in a new blog today of a beginners running schedule, called Couch to 5K. It starts off really slow, and builds up to 3 miles. I really want to do it. I think I'm going to walk daily at work for the next 2-3 weeks, then start it. It will be almost April, and the weather will be milder.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A multigrain Enlish muffin that is only 100 calories?! I want some of those!
    Great to see that someone did well today. I'd rather not admit how bad I did today. So, I won't! :) That's part of the joy in all of this. I make up my own rules. Follow them sometimes, and break them sometimes, too!! (okay, a lot of the time.) I will suffer the consequences.
    Great job as usualy, and your little girl is a very lucky little thing to have a driver like you! I bet she's the biggest "daddy's girl" in the world (aside from myself, of course!). Keep up the great work. I KNOW you will. I have absolutely NO DOUBT. You're showing us ALL up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you, Zeusmeatball? I'm taking a break from cleaning, and needing some new reading material. I'm hyped up right now, and need to type!!!!!!!! Hehehhee. :) Hope you can post soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete