Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 81

Things are what they are and they are all good at this point, I cannot complain, a huge amount of weight is not on me any more and its all ok. this morning post has turned into this evenings post, I just got back from my Mother in laws house, we were invited for dinner, which I did not count any of the portions, I simply went off of what I know is a serving by the way it looked, I did have a tiny piece of cake as desert.

as far as the menu I am posting for day 81 goes its about 200 calories short and was only 4 times eating, I don't feel great about that but what can I do the day is gone, so whatever. I did in fact hit the second part of the goal that I set for myself for Easter, the first part was to be under 479lbs, which I did a while back, so I added a second part which was to be 465 by Easter, and I woke up this morning and I was 465.2 so I call that a win. I am happy about that fact.

I wanted to get a post up here today because I am not sure I will make it on tomorrow, I will certainly try to but because of the Holiday, who knows. so if not I hope you all have a happy Easter, don't eat too much Candy now.

Happy Easter!!!

with that here is the menu.

03/21/2008

Breakfast
12:00 PM
1oz white cheddar 110
8 wheat ritz crackers 112

Lunch
2:30 PM
1 can tuna 160
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 tbsp miracle whip 35
5 wheat ritz crackers 70

Dinner
6:00 PM
2 cups Dads chicken soup 300
1 cup cooked white rice 200

7:30 PM
2 Oranges 170 (yes two!)

Grand total of 1297 calories for the day, all is going in a good direction and I am not stopping any time soon. I have a lot of work ahead of me and it ain't nothing at all to me at this point, second nature.

As Ever
Me

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on day 81! I'm so happy for you that you got to that 465 mark this morning! That's pretty awesome!
    Have a great day tomorrow, and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your short term goals! Savor your Cadbury egg. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job hitting your goal of 465, that's awesome. I knew you'd do it. I hope you and your family have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete