Friday, November 7, 2008

Weighing in and a gain!

Today is Friday so that means its weigh in day again, honestly I expected a gain this week, I did next to no exercise this week and slipped more than once over the past 7 days, I had some candy on Halloween and I have been eating a candy bar here and there all week, albeit they were fun size bars still candy none the less. I have been binging on sweet chunks of chocolaty goodness because its been a stressful week (non weight loss related) as you can see from my lack of posting this week But I won't try and make excuses, it is what it is. I did stick to my calories for the most part but I as I mentioned did next to no exercise and the result is that I am up slightly more than one pound from last week, 370.6 is what the scale said more than once so thats what it will get recorded at. Yesterdays calories came in low at 1405 and I ended the day with some very yummy Kiwi fruit the lowness of the total is no biggie but it is much lower than it should have been and I will be back on track today and this week.


For reasons unknown the ships are all docked and have been there for two days now, today making day three and I believe that may also be partially responsible for the gain this week because when they decide to leave port I am sure I will be back at or at least closer to last weeks 369 weigh in. Could it be the candy? could it be that I haven't been drinking enough? or maybe the lack of movement this week has something to do with it? no pun intended. I might attempt to go all veggie this weekend with the intake just for kicks and see if it helps with getting the frigates out of the yard on a more regular schedule again. For the most part everything is still all good and well but we all hit a speed bump here ad there and I am no exception to the rule unfortunately for me. Sometimes the drama of plain old living gets the better of us and knocks us off course, the only thing we can do is get back on that horse and try again, please don't take my less than enthusiastic post this morning as anything more than I am in a blah mood which has been the case for a couple days, I AM still on board and I AM sticking with the keep on keepin on, ain't nothing changing that, like I said sometimes we have these weeks. I will not post a pic of what I weigh today because I don't feel like going backwards with the weight in the photo and I apologize for being less than an inspiration this week, sometimes its me that needs the support and it appears this was that week. Thanks for following along.

As Ever
Me

8 comments:

  1. I've never wanted to eat a mouse's innards so badly! :-)

    Sorry about the gain, but kudos on admitting a problem, and figuring out how to fix it!

    Good luck, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have weeks like that, you'll move past it and be on track next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have those days.. I've been in a blah mood this week as well. Maybe it's the change in weather? it's darker earlier? Weird- just keep on keepin on- and guess what.. you had some candy- you're human. You were still keeping things in check- be proud of that. I just started reading and find you immensely entertaining- the ships! I had to read that twice-ha! Happy sailing.. hope everything comes out alright- pun intended. Keep your head up- take your walks to clear your mind of whatever life's throwing at you-and most of all remember how amazing you're going to feel once you reach your goal- just keep that in the back of your mind. Well that and you've got a bunch of people supporting you along the way-even when you slip up. and even though you didn't say it, I'm going to have a glass of water :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I'll never look at a kiwi the same again!

    Make up for it next Friday! I know you will! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend! Finish off that candy already! That stuff has got to run out eventually, right?! I'm still working on running out of ours! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, we all have days, weeks like that. I can't say I wanted to eat the little kiwi mouse, I wanted to put the little fella back together and send him on his way lol.

    As for the ships I had no clue what you were talking about till about half way through lol. When I have this issue I eat myself a metamucil wafer cookie (just one lol)and within a day I'm good to go (no pun intended lol). Extra water sure helps too.

    Good luck this week I know you'll see a lose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude...whatever it is You're still making it out. Maintaining a diet of 1500 cals even with a few candies is a great job.

    Don't just lose the focus and come back on the track again. We all know you can do that but the fact is you've gone little easy with yourself since last few weeks...you really need time to get rid of the temptations lying around the corners of your house and then get back to the track again.

    I know you'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude...whatever it is You're still making it out. Maintaining a diet of 1500 cals even with a few candies is a great job.

    Don't just lose the focus and come back on the track again. We all know you can do that but the fact is you've gone little easy with yourself since last few weeks...you really need time to get rid of the temptations lying around the corners of your house and then get back to the track again.

    I know you'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments, Naquita there was something about yours that kicked me in my arse so thanks for that! I really do appreciate that you all take the time to comment on my little lice of the internet.

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete