Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to business.

Tuesday went smoothly and I felt like I was back in the game with all of the dedication that I have had earlier in the year. Calories came in at 1515 total and I drank about 1.5 gallons of home brewed green tea, the only exercise that I did was some push ups but I am not worried about that, the frame of mind is most important. I can honestly say that I feel better just from the one day that I got back on track and I feel good about restarting with the strict regimen again. I plan on riding the bike today and doing the push ups again and so far I am on track for the day with intake, also I am down in weight this morning so like I mentioned all is well and I feel like I have control of the helm again. As I type the flavor of green tea laced with lime juice is on my lips and my chest is sore from the push ups and this is back on, and I mean its on in the way that I plan on a big loss this week and even if I don't get a big loss its still going to continue in a downward direction where weight is concerned and I want to try and get down to 300 pounds by the end of June 2009, I just do not think hitting that 200 pounds lost by Jan is going to happen because it means that I need to lose 5 pounds per week until Jan 1st, so though I will still try my best to get as close as possible I know when something is just not going to happen and thats ok because I have changed my lifestyle and the weight loss that I have realized so far is proof of that and the weight will come off eventually. Have a look at the menu from Tuesday.

11/12/08

Breakfast
8:00 AM
1 banana 105
1 T peanut butter 95

10:00 AM
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 T peanut butter 95
1 T jam 50

11:45 AM
1/2 med pickle 10

Lunch
2:15 PM
1 can Progresso soup 160

Dinner
6:45 PM
6oz baked BBQ chicken 360
3/4 cups white rice 150
1/2 cup black beans 105
2 T light sour cream 40

extra bites 120

8:30 PM
1 pear 85

Let me explain "extra bites" in the menu, my daughter had french fries with her dinner and I grabbed a couple that were left over on her plate after dinner, and while I was making the bbq chicken I tasted a tiny piece to make sure it was seasoned correctly and in the interest of counting as accurately as possible I estimated higher than I thought the calories were and onto the menu they went. Stress or no stress I have to stay on track with this intake and exercise plan that I have created for myself because it is necessary for my health to continually get better and without our health what do we have ultimately? With that said, I'm off to get two more gallons of green tea going so I will end this post here for now, know that before my next post I will have ridden the bike for at least 20 minutes and I will have done at least 50 push ups as well as drank more than a gallon of green tea, what will you have done in the same time? oh! and again if you read this far into the post, get up and get a glass of water, whats it going to hurt? exactly...so just do it!

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. <<< applause,applause >>>

    Well done, young sir, well done. I stand in your presence, and bow deeply at your victories. Your introspective musings assist and inspire those of us traveling along these parallel pathways in life. And for that I say, Thank you.

    And, **hot-dang** - awesome recovery!!! - ain't life a real tough nut to crack? But... terrific... Just... terrific.

    ReplyDelete