Friday, September 26, 2008

weighing in..

I am dealing with a couple things not related to my weight loss and have been neglecting this blog for week or so because of it but i want to get in here and leave a weigh in post for the week so here it is, sorry its so minimal and to the point. I weighed 379.8 this morning so I will round it up to 380 pounds which makes a total weight loss of 154 pounds and 2 + pounds lost this week.

This Ducati 1098S weighs 380 lbs like me.

I will try and get a more detailed post up a bit later for those interested. Thank you for following along.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Great news, Tony! Whatever it is that's keeping you from the blog, I hope it's nothing serious...and I hope you get it figured out soon! I'm missing your posts!! :(

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You da man!!!!

    Hey, I saw you added deficit tracking. Do you use a Body Bugg??

    ReplyDelete