Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bustin' arse at the gym and a menu.

Making my way towards the line in the sand that I put there so long ago I pissed myself off yesterday because I ate something not in my calorie allotment and I did it just because I wanted to. Things like that do not happen to me very often but when it does and I catch myself aggravation sets in and I tend to take it out on myself at the gym. I got to the gym a little early today because we're suppose to get a good amount of snow over night and I had some errands to run, when I got there it was on. Onto the bike I went and averaged 96 RPM's for 30 minutes, a quick wipe down of the bike and I found an empty treadmill and did some interval running for 20 minutes, 6.0 MPH for 60 seconds then walk at 3.3 MPH for 60 on and off until my 20 minutes was gone. Finishing things off at the gym I did another 10 minutes at more of a cool down pace on the bike and off I went to finish off my errands.

Today's ride through the gym, man I am wishing it was the rail trail right about now.

Having done this better health thing for just over three years or 1106 days now I have a feel for what I need to do to lose weight and what I need to do in order to maintain weight. Once upon a time not so long ago Tommy use to work on the docks...no wait that's something else, but not so long ago I was a 500 pound man who had no idea what the future held for him. I am now a just over 300 pound guy that does pretty much what he wants to but I know how much further I can go, I know that I am capable of going all the way. Pushing myself every day is going to be the key to my success, I can eat right and workout every day but unless I push myself just past where I think my limit stops I will just continue to maintain. This is my world, I can have anything that I want in it but the work will have to be put in, I have already put a ton of work into this venture to be as healthy as I can, now its time to see it run its course.

Tuesday's menu for your viewing pleasure.

Breakfast
7:30 AM
2 cups corn pops 240
1 cup 1% milk 110

10:45 AM
Dark chocolate Zone bar 190

Lunch
2:00 PM
2 80 cal wraps 160
1oz italian cheese 90
1.5 cheddar 120
salsa 25

3:45 PM
pear 85

Dinner
6:00 PM
2 80 cal wraps 160
5oz ground turkey 200
1oz low fat cheese 80
lettuce/tom/onion/jalapeno/salsa 50
2 T light sour cream 40

7:00 PM
WW ice cream 130

1680 total calories for the day and a post that is later than normal but I had some time and thought I would pop on before I hit the sack and drop some random words on ya. Just over 19 days until I weigh in for the blog again and the plan is to push myself until then and see where the wheel stops, I have a feeling that it will be a decent month but its an over all result that I am going for. April first will be here before I know it and I am planning on being deep into the 200's by then, as close to 275 as possible would be optimal and I will try to get there with everything that I can muster. Warm weather will be here all too soon and I can resume my bike rides out on the trails, I am considering attempting a century on the rail trail but honestly the idea of that is getting way ahead of myself as I just started hitting 20 mile rides at the end of last season but who knows!

A little bit random, just a tad late but there it is, my ramblings for the day! We are expecting the mother load of snow tonight and I will try to get another post up in the am at some point after I shovel the driveway so until then keep on keepin on and all that, As the fat guy turns has concluded for the evening.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: