Friday, December 5, 2008

Weighing in on weighing in

I have a few minutes so I thought I would pop on and toss up a weigh in post for this week. if you read my blog you probably know that we were in the process of buying a home, we closed yesterday and now the fun begins. I am swamped with chores and tasks and will be painting and patching all weekend starting in a couple of hours from now so thats why the posts have been slim lately. this morning I weighed in at 367 pounds which is 4 pounds higher than my lowest weight 2 weeks ago but down 3 from my day after Thanksgiving weigh in, I am not thrilled at this but it is what it is and all I can do is my best to stay on track with home cooked low cal meals. It has been hard to get good low cal nourishment in the last week or 2 because I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off and thats not an excuse, just the facts. I am responsible for my health and weight and it will be what it will be, I am not off track and I am not slacking, I have honestly had hardly a minute to myself to exercise but when we are all moved in I am back to the old regimen like white on rice, yes I just said white on rice.

I have 4 bedrooms a living room and a kitchen to prime and paint this weekend along with a fireplace mantle that will need to be sanded and refinished so movement will be happening. The remainder of the packing needs to be done and then we will be moving in a week as long as we get all of the cosmetics done inside the house by then. fear not I am still here, I am still on board with my blog, its just my time has been spent elsewhere lately. everyone that reads this needs to get a glass or 2 of water at this time and drink it down, I made myself a 32 oz glass of green tea with lime right before I sat down to type this out so have a drink with me.

Thank you for all of the support and thank you for following along with my weight loss story.

As Ever
Me

4 comments:

  1. Well that painting will definitely give you a good workout. Good luck with everything, congrats on the new house.

    I too was up a few lbs this week but we will both get back to our lowest soon enough, no quitters here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ongrats to you and the family! How exciting. What a great way to celebrate the holidays and bring in the New Year!! Dont sweat the few pounds. You sure do know what you're doing. You have had a lot going on( I was going to say a lot on your plate). Isn't it funny , how saying can just be so inappropriate...lol
    Have a great weekend. Dont overdo it with the painting- Take care of your back. Promise??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the closing! Good luck with all of the work you have to do ahead of you in the next week or so. Sandy's right: Don't go overboard!

    You're still doing way better than me, weight-wise. I'm just actually glad to know that I'm not the only one who's gone backwards here lately! I've got a race going with my husband now, though: Who can lose 10 pounds the fastest. I think I can win it. He thinks he can. We'll just have to see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bbubblyb, sandy, and robyn Thank you for your continued support!

    bbubb, and how! it is a workout allright! lol

    Sandy, my back is killin me right now! I am taking a day or two off to let it feel a bit better, I have been going at it all week! but we are done with the interior stuff :)

    robyn I just left ya a comment on your blog about your little challenge ;)

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete