Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy busy busy

This will be a quick post as I have lots to do today but I wanted to get something up here. This morning I jumped on the scale and it read 371.2 so down almost 2 pounds from yesterdays morning weight, I am less sore today and I am figuring that I will settle around 369 by tomorrow morning, we shall see. At 9:57 am as I type this I am half way through a gallon of green tea and I have been emptying the second floor of our apt of boxes all morning (there wasn't a lot up there) and I am going to make a trip to the new place with a load of odd shaped things and fragile items pretty much as soon as I hit publish on this post. yesterday I came in at 1560 calories and had to drink some milk before bed so that it wouldn't be 1340 calories, that is just too low for my liking but then again with the week I have had it probably wouldn't have hurt me.

The plan for today is to consume no more than 1500 calories and drink 1.5 gallons of fluid most of which will be green tea. I don't think that I will find the time but I want to ride the bike today if possible but like I said I will be doing a lot of busy work today getting loose ends in boxes and making sure everything is where it needs to be so when Saturday gets here all we have to do is load the truck and go, ahhh that will be a full on exercise day for sure, so with that this post has concluded and I am off to run a few errands and get those fragile items into a closet at the new place. Thank you all for reading and you all deserve a big glass of water, also if you read all of this why not give yourself a treat and do either 10 push ups, 10 sit ups or 10 squats!

As Ever
Me

4 comments:

  1. Squats for me later, it's lower body day. Crunches were last night. :)Good luck finding bike time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me down for 10 of those pushups!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh phooey. I already did 10 squats today but since I don't wanna do the others, I'll do another ten squats. I think this is my first comment on your blog. I got directed here by a turkey burger post from EileenDover a month or so ago. Boy am I ever thankful for that one. I'm trying not to wear us out on it, limiting it to once a week! Good luck on your move, great exercise, new place, all very exciting. I can relate to your wife and the kids, as my living room seems small especially once I get on the floor, then it's a party for everyone: 2 yr old, 4 yr old, LARGE DOG, and even the cat. Why is it when a woman gets down on the floor, everyone has to come along and join her?! LOL

    http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/inkheartmeg/

    ReplyDelete