Friday, January 1, 2010

New low weight!!! return of the pictures!

Lets get right to this weigh in thang this morning, I woke up and of course I went straight to the scale and what I saw was 327.0 pounds on the button. I was 330.4 pounds last Friday so this week brings be not only a 3 pound loss but also a new low weight since starting down this road to better health so I am excited about that little tidbit. Because I am at a new low weight it of course means the return of the what I have lost so far pictures and somehow that makes me want to do it again next week and this weeks post hasn't even been posted yet! Here are the images for your viewing pleasure.

This KTM Duke 690 weighs in at 327 pounds just like yours truly.

Andre Iguodala of the Philidelphia 76ers weighs in at 207 pounds which is what I have lost to date.

This is Mike Morelli from The biggest loser season 7 and he lost the same 207 pounds as I did.

My Thursday went well besides not making it to the gym, I ate 1800 calories and got all of my fluids into my day in the way of 1 gallon of green tea and a little more than a gallon of straight H2O. Though I did not get to go to the gym I did do some light dumb bell movements with some dumb bells that I have here at the house but that was the extent of my working out unless you want to count the snow shoveling that I did in the afternoon.

I feel like I am on a roll again and came out of the Holidaze on top with my numbers, I am looking forward to next weeks weigh in and the possibility of a NEW new low weight! I was chatting with Wify last night and I told her that I need to get into the 3teens because that would mean less than 20 lbs away from my under 300 pound goal and I am very number driven so I think that when I am that close I will become fixated on the 200's and plow through it. When I hit my 100 pounds lost mark I kind of went into a funk -which didn't last long- because it felt like I was starting over at zero -yes I know silly way to see it but hey!- something is keeping me tethered to this 330 pound area and I have to get into the teens so that I can take that next step and move on down into the 200's for good.

Two years ago to the day I was 534 pounds, here I sit typing this post 207 pounds lighter and eons wiser where health and wellness is the subject matter. That first step was a hard one but once the momentum got going just like anything its harder to stop it than to keep on keepin on so here I am. Thanks for following along and thanks for the support over the past two years, Your comments and emails have definitely helped me along the way.

Will next Friday bring me closer to my goal weight? to be found out but I am going to try my hardest to make sure that it does.

Fini

As Ever
Me

9 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I can't "weight" for the next photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! I love love love the visuals you posted! WAy to look at it!! You have been on an amazing journey! Look forward to checking in occasionally and seeing how you are doing! Happy New Year!

    La-
    www.thecurvylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! I love love love the visuals you posted! WAy to look at it!! You have been on an amazing journey! Look forward to checking in occasionally and seeing how you are doing! Happy New Year!

    La-
    www.thecurvylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! I'm officially starting on a supervised weight loss program tomorrow & you're a big motivation. Granted I have 75 lbs to lose, but you've stayed focused and motivated for a long time and that is really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great job! This makes me believe that I will actually be able to lose the 100+ pounds I am trying to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love the pic's! When I first started losing I would compare 10 pound bags of potatoe's to how much I have lost. It is movation to see exactly what the number mean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed. You look like a different person. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the support and kind words, I appreciate it ;) 2010 will be the year that I hit my goal I think.

    As Ever
    Me

    ReplyDelete