Thursday, October 2, 2008

Day CCLXXVI

Thursday has come and weighing in tomorrow morning for the record is upon us again, I believe I will be able to hold onto the 370's this week but I make no promises. I have been keeping the excel sheet updated with each bite taken so the caloric totals should be pretty much exact barring the random extra bite of peas at dinner or a single fruit snack from the package when my daughter asks for one. Otherwise things are where they should be and I expect the weight to start coming off in bigger chunks again very soon because of it, ok weight coming off in big chunks now there is a visual for you to add to the gray matter while you eat your breakfast, and speaking of breakfast I made quite the AM starter this morning and all for 470 calories, I have included a picture for your viewing pleasure, 3oz grilled steak, 2 eggs, 1 english muffin and about half of a medium tomato, sorry for the bad pic I quickly took it with my cell phone just before digging in.


I have stopped buying my green tea pre made, sort of anyways, I still buy a few per month but at an average of $2.99 per gallon it was costing us close to $90 per month just for green tea! so I decided to brew my own for the bulk of the time for a while and see how it went, so I have been for the last few weeks making my own and sweetening it with Splenda only buying the pre made stuff (Arizona) a few times per month. I brew two gallons at a time which lasts two days and honestly it tastes pretty good cold, the problem is that I usually drink it room temp and with the home brewed stuff it has to be cold to taste good so I drink it slower and feel that I am not getting as much fluids as I should or that I was as a result of this. I will let it go a month or two more as is and see if home brewing 85% of the time is having the same affect on me as drinking the pre made stuff.

Here is a look at the menu for Wednesday.

10/01/08

Breakfast
8:45 AM
2 english muffins 240
2 laughing cow wedges 70
1 serving turkey pepperoni 70
sliced tomato 10

Lunch
11:45 AM
2 slices whole wheat bread 140
1 T peanut butter 95
1 T jam 50

3:15 PM
2oz steak 120
small apple 70

Dinner
7:00 PM
3/4 cup white rice 150
1 cup peas 105
8oz roasted chicken breast 400
1/2 T Smart balance 25

Grand total of 1545 calories for the day, which is a tad lower than I am allowing myself per day and at the same time the lack of exercise lately should make that fact not matter as much as if I were working out daily so no worries on the being lower than I want to be part of things. That concludes another brain shaking episode of as the fat guy turns, tune in tomorrow when Cody and Jemmilisa find out that Austin is hiding chocolates in his underwear drawer!

Weigh in is tomorrow wish me luck.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: