Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday punishment..

The Sunday Exercise update is as follows, 20 minutes on the bike at 95 revs per minute on level 11 the whole time followed by 45 minutes of weight lifting. The weights was kind of a whole body workout, sort of but more because it was all over the place and consisted of bench presses, triceps pull downs, over the head triceps presses, a row machine, preacher curls, calf raises and lastly some leg presses on a press machine. After the weights I walked at 3.2mph with a 3.5% incline for 30 minutes which I have to admit was not fun after the 375 pound leg presses and 300 pound calf raises but hey! its not a workout unless I am punishing myself this week.

I have been perfect with my calories for three days now and am hoping that this week brings me a new low weight. I am going to keep this post short as I have to get started on my healthy take on fish and chips for dinner, I am making Panko breaded flounder fillets with sweet potato fries on the side and either a side salad or some Parmesan green beans. I need to figure out a low calorie coleslaw and I will be all set for that meal but for now a salad or beans will have to do.

That's all I got for today, I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend and good choices have been made, perhaps I will snap a couple pictures for tomorrows post, Until then!

Fini

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for quite a while and today is the first time I looked at your before pictures and your current pictures. OH MY GOD! You look like a completely different person. You look amazing!

    You're doing a fantastic job and you're an inspiration to many. It makes me think if he can be this successful, so can I!

    Thanks for sharing your life. :

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me I need to get back to the gym. You do an awesome job when you go. Even when I was going just once a week to lift weights, I noticed the difference in my body.

    ReplyDelete