Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday and my menu etc etc etc..

Friday went well over all where everything weight loss is concerned for me, I ate within my calorie range and I did some calisthenics for exercise, I drank more than enough to stay hydrated and went to bed early. All of that is great because I have a feeling that today will be less stellar on all fronts, Hydrated? I can do that, Exercise? I can probably squeeze in some push ups and light dumb bell stuff, It's the sleep and calories that may suffer a bit today because of a wine tasting benefit that Wify bought tickets to a couple weeks ago. Now I really dislike wine so that should be easy enough but there will be brewery's there as well as hors devours and a buffet so staying within calories will be a challenge and I have no clue how late we will be staying so sleep may experience some short comings tonight as well. All of that is ok though, just because I am eating well and doing all of the other things that go along with losing the kind of weight that I have lost to date and still have to lose doesn't mean that I cannot do things like this from time to time. I know, I know, "But you just got back on track! don't blow it man!" no way no how will I slip back out of my new range of focus, I lived like this for long enough to know that when I am focused I can step over the line slightly and recover quickly, besides that its paid for and I ain't lettin it go to waste!

Here is a look at the menu from Friday.

Breakfast
7:45 AM
2 cups honey combs 220
1 cup 1% milk 110

Lunch
1:30 PM
1 lavash bread 100
4oz grilled sesame/teriyaki chicken 200
tomato/lettuce/pickle/onion 40

3:30 PM
1 banana 105
1 T peanut butter 95

Dinner
6:30 PM
8oz ground turkey 320
2 80 cal rolls 160
4oz grilled pattypan squash 40
1/2 serving mac N cheese 150

8:15 PM
1/4 of a graham cracker 35

9:00 PM
2 oranges 130

Grand total of 1705 calories for the day and 1.25 gallons of green tea went down the hatch along with about half a gallon of straight H2O, I am back. Tonight I will make the best choices for what is offered at this Benefit with food, I will sample the local brews and I will not feel an ounce of guilt for it. I will be back on track for Sunday and I am eating light this morning and afternoon to sort of offset tonight somewhat. This week I am looking for at least a 4 pound loss, did I just say 4 pounds? I did say it..

Until next time keep on keepin on and all that.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Im over here cheering you on, as I keep myself motivated too.

    Like you, I don't want to slip too far back into my old ways, especially when I still have so much left to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're are not off track, you are on a journey and life doesn't stop on this journey. You will go, have tons of fun at the winery gig and then make up for it the rest of the week to reach your 4 lb. goal - I just know it!

    ReplyDelete