Friday, October 3, 2008

Its that time of the week again, weighing in.

Its Friday and that means its time to record the good ol weight for the week, I suspected that I would have a decent drop this week and I was right, I stepped onto the scale to see it say 377 pounds, so of course I get on again and it aid 376.8 pounds, and the third and final time it said 377 again so thats a three pound loss this week and who wouldn't be happy with that? I know I am. That brings my total lost to date 157 pounds and I am within 2 pounds of having less than 100 to lose to hit my goal of 275, now were getting somewhere!

This Ducati Desmosedici RR weighs 377 pounds


This 1984 Suzuki RM 80 H comes in at 157 pounds what I have lost.


Intake for Thursday came in at 1590 calories but not really spread throughout the day it was more like 3 meals and thats it, I did get in all of my fluids for the day including just a tad less than a gallon of green tea. exercise for Thursday was a walk around the neighborhood with the my daughter, it was about a 35 minute walk and about a mile in length, nothing hard or anything just a nice walk on a cool day. other than that the week went good where weight loss related things are concerned, here is a look at Thursdays menu.

10/02/08

Breakfast
9:00 AM
3oz grilled steak 180
2 eggs 140
1 english muffin 120
sliced tomato 20
less than 1 T smart balance 20

Lunch
12:30 PM
2 slice whole wheat bread 140
1 T peanut butter 95
1 T jam 50

3:00 PM
crystal light 15

Dinner
6:45 PM
5oz chicken 280
4 slices whole wheat bread 280
miracle whip 35
1oz American cheese 110
1 cup peas 105

All in all its a good week all around and a 3 pound loss this week with minimal work honestly besides keeping within calorie ranged all week, which isn't really all that accurate as I did have dinner at my MIL's house Sunday and didn't weigh anything AND had a slice of carrot cake so I am pleased with the drop this week. Thanks for reading and thanks for the support.

As Ever
Me

4 comments:

  1. Great job. I have to say your weigh-in measures are awesome. :) I'd never thought of referring to my weight in vehicles. Great blog all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for 3 pounds! You're just chuggin' right along, and still doing great!

    I'm excited for you that you're so close to having less than 100 more to go! :D

    Keep up the great work! I know ya will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent progress! Yeah, I love the pictures, too... it's neat to have a visual of what you weigh and what you've lost. Can you just imagine carrying around that Suzuki on your back all day? No wonder you didn't wanna get out and do anything! How absolutely wonderful that you could "put it down" and be all active now!

    I'm still reading along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm amazed with your progress so far. I'm not sure how I came across your blog. I was clicking away and there I was the other day. Way to go on all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete