Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Daily report 1

Took a walk with the kids yesterday afternoon, ate 1820 calories for the day, 1 gallon of green tea and 1 gallon of H2O down the hatch. Going to try and keep the momentum going through today and I am going to start using twitter again @Zeusmeatball if anyone is so inclined to check it out, its time to get the JuJu back..

My walk was 1.77 miles at my daughters pace and I got a chance to use my new Garmin fit app which I will be using from now on in as it syncs with my forerunner 305's data apparently so I am looking forward to pairing the two and seeing how it helps me. 

Posts will be short and sweet for now so that I can focus on getting back into a regimen of healthy eating, working out and hopefully I will start seeing the scale moving in a downward trend again.

Thats all I got for today

As Ever
Me

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I am struggling a lot lately. I'm glad to see you've got a game plan! :)

    ReplyDelete