Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An update from the big guy..

I still have no internet! I am at my mother in laws again so I thought I would bring my lap top and just pop in for a quick update as to why I have not been posting yet. AT&T was suppose to install my internet at the new house on Dec 23rd and here I am on the 30th and still no net! but don't worry about me I am on track with the eating ....sort of..and I will be eating that Ben & Jerry's tomorrow night! on MY terms this year! Here is a link to the first post about that now significant pint of goodness, http://zeusmeatball.blogspot.com/2008/04/reflecting-back-to-start-of-it-all.html If you search "Ben" you will find a few posts on my blog about this pint.

I have been what we shall all maintaining the past couple of weeks, I go up a few then come down a few like a see saw, and in all honesty I have not really been doing my part on the intake. Our house is still a mess and boxes are still around but we are getting there and I think once everything is settled in it will be much easier to get back into a strict groove. The good thing about these past few weeks is that it proves that I can maintain with barely any effort! but that I not the idea here, I still have a lot of weight to lose to hit my goal weight but have come a long way indeed. I hope to have my internet back in my home very soon and I WILL be posting regular like when that happens.

I have lots that I want to post with this being a full year of eating better and exercising and not having my internet is driving me nuts! Keep checking in and before you know it I will be back to posting daily and keeping everyone that cares to read this blog updated with my progress. Thank you all for your continued support as well as the E-mails that I am still getting, I do apologize that I cannot respond to them all at this time but I will when I have a permanent connection to the internet again. Now drop and give me 20! then get yourself a big tall glass of H2O and call it a night!

Thanks for following along

As Ever
Me


5 comments:

  1. I love the Dublin Mudslide story! How awesome that you still have it...and you will enjoy it tomorrow on your terms! :)

    I patiently yet anxiously await your return to the worldwide web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply awesome. Enjoy that ice cream, you DEFINETLY deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your B & J's!

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete